DO IT YOURSELF IN JUST FOUR EASY STEPS
- Sealcoating Equipment
- Sealcoat Supplies
- Asphalt Business Products & Equipment Packages
- Can We Help You...
- Asphalt Maintenance
- Help Center
- Contact Us
DIY ASPHALT PARKING LOT REPAIR
Commercial Property Managers and Franchise Operators Save $1000s By Doing Their Own Asphalt Parking Lot Repair.
All our clients have one thing in common: they want to improve the appearance of their asphalt parking lots, and save money and time by doing the work themselves. They have learned that by having their own maintenance staff do their asphalt repairs, they can save thousands of dollars year over year and it's way easier than they thought.
Did you know that Contractors usually mark asphalt maintenance service by roughly 300%? Great news is you can now save that!
With more than 20 years of asphalt maintenance experience, we understand the parking lot maintenance needs of businesses just like you. We advise hotels, motels, airports, restaurants, property management companies, hospitals and so many more with all of their asphalt maintenance needs.
Read what our customers have to say about us...
Take a look at more of our customer case studies showing how people just like you were able to save a lot of time and money by doing their own pavement maintenance.
Doing the work yourself is a great way to save money, present your property well, and show how great you are at your job. That's three wins right across the board.
Parking lot repair is not something only left to contractors that are earning 300% margin. Asphalt can be successfully and easily maintained with the right products and equipment.
Asphalt Kingdom is truly your partner in keeping your parking lots maintained and looking great for many years to come. If you want to fast track way of maintaining your asphalt yourself, contact our AK Experts at 1-866-399-5562.
You are just a few clicks from doing it yourself and saving big money!
FOUR EASY STEPS
TO SAVING MONEY BY DOING IT YOURSELF
By doing your own asphalt maintenance on your property's parking lot, you will ensure that the job is done right, and when needed. Your asphalt will last a lot longer too. Not only does this save money, it keeps your property looking great for your clients. From cleaning to crack repair, sealcoating to linestriping, now you know exactly what parking lot equipment you need for success. Need To Know How? Our free asphalt maintenance course will get you up to speed. Parking lot repair is not something only left to expensive contractors. Asphalt can be successfully and easily maintained with the right products and equipment. Asphalt Kingdom is truly your partner in keeping your parking lot in good condition for many years to come. Contact us today to learn more.
You're most likely already doing some of this, but let's make sure you've got all the parts of cleaning asphalt maintenance covered.
- Well-placed garbage cans will save you a lot of litter pick-up.
- As far as parking lot equipment goes, a gas blower will make short work of clearing leaves and debris into a corner for easy clean-up. The wheeled machines are the easiest to use, if it fits your budget.
- The most overlooked part of cleaning the property's parking lot? Fuel stains. These will eat away at your asphalt, and cause cracks and potholes. Use a degreaser cleaner designed for asphalt to avoid a product that can cause more damage.
- Without quickly treating oil stains and other vehicle fluid spills with a commercial-grade product, asphalt can deteriorate and crumble rapidly creating the need for extensive and costly repair. The Asphalt Kingdom Degreaser is incredibly effective at treating these stains before they cause serious damage.
REPAiR Cracks and Potholes ON Your Parking Lot
The parking lot equipment for this job goes from simple cold crack filler, all the way up to machinery that will heat and apply hot pour crack filler for you. Don't worry - crack filling is easy to do, and it is the most important part of asphalt maintenance. By keeping your lot crack-free you protect the foundation, and prevent future damage.
Commercial property managers know that catching potholes early makes all the difference in the amount of repairs that need to be done long-term. If there are potholes present in the parking area, our asphalt cold patch rapid-set product will help you to fill them quickly and easily. Its unique chemical makeup means that it adheres to the foundations inside the pothole, preventing any spreading. This rapid-setting cold patch works in any season, and its simple three-step process is all you need to get the job done properly so it lasts.
Here's the run-down on what you need to fix cracks and potholes:
- Cold Crack Filler:
Good for cracks ½ inch or less in width, requires no tools to use.
- Hot Pour Crack Filler:
*RECOMMENDED* Good for up to 1 inch wide asphalt cracks. Needs a melter to heat it and a pour pot OR a 2-in-1 machine that heats and applies. Our crack repair starter kit gives you the AK10 2-in-1 machine and 6 boxes of crack filler—perfect for property managers or contractors starting in the crack repair business.
- Cold Asphalt Patch:
For cracks wider than 1 inch, better known as potholes. No specialized machinery is needed.
- Helpful Additions:
There is specialized parking lot equipment built for clearing cracks. Big time-saver that's nice to have.
Parking Lot Sealcoating
Preventative asphalt maintenance is always better than parking lot repairs! By applying sealcoat, you seal the surface and protect it from sun, ice, rain, fuel spills, and more.
Now, although homeowners often apply sealer with a broom or squeegee, that's simply not practical for large areas like the ones you'll be doing.
Sealcoating spray systems are a smart addition to your parking lot maintenance program, especially when you consider sealing is best done every 2 years. The spray systems are easy to use even for a novice. Our customers find that our spray systems are the most popular due to their low cost and ease of use and they often comment about being shocked about how quickly they can get the job done. Our sealcoat and sealcoat systems allow them to sealcoat at walking speed.
We offer commercial grade asphalt sealer in 55 gallon drums, and 275 gallon totes. A quality sealer forms a protective layer over the asphalt to seal out water, UV rays, and exposure to the elements. This extends the life of the asphalt, and will save you money in the long run (versus having to repave, which is costly). For help with calculating sealcoat amounts, try out our blacktop calculator.
Parking Lot Line Striping
Whether you've applied sealer or your lines have faded away, you'll need to paint crisp clean lines. The great news is it's actually quite easy and inexpensive with our entry level line stripers.
If you have a very small parking lot, it may be possible to get by with some painters tape and asphalt paint. For quick and professional results, we suggest investing in a line striping machine so you can save on time and labor.
Choosing a line striping machine is fairly easy once you know what to look for. If you have a small parking area or this is a one-time job, a small striper like the AK Asphalt Striping Machine will get the job done fast. For line striping larger lots, the Titan PowrLiner 550 or 850 are great options for parking lot owners. The 850 also features a detachable spray gun to spray stencils without changing equipment.
For small contractors or property owners/managers with a lot of parking areas, a bigger line striper will do the job more quickly. For those who line stripe nearly every day, the largest PowrLiner models are hydraulic stripers that are perfect for heavy-duty linestriping.
If working on airports, roads, or full-time jobs on parking lots, the Titan LazyLiner seat or self-propulsion kit will make the job considerably easier and more comfortable!
Again, this type of parking lot equipment does NOT need special training and it's simple to use. For painting your property's parking lot you'll also need:
- Line Paint in the colors you need (ie. yellow for lines, blue for handicapped stalls, etc.)
- Stencils for marking any numbers, letters, stall markings, fire lanes, no parking, etc.
- Add-ons like grit and hi-visibility beads if needed
NEED FRIENDLY EXPERT ADVICE? CALL 1-866-399-5562
The Asphalt Kingdom website offers you many free online guides as well as commercial grade equipment and products for your asphalt maintenance needs:
- Learn everything you need to know about our asphalt parking lot repair program and how you can save thousands of dollars by protecting your asphalt surface with commercial grade supplies.
- Find the asphalt sealcoating equipment that is right for your parking lot needs, and get the job done right the first time!
- Discover how commercial sealcoating protects your parking lot investment from the wear and tear that traffic and weather delivers to your commercial parking.
- Learn how to repair cracks in your parking lot to prevent the cracks from getting larger and eventually turning into depressions and pot holes.
- Learn how to paint parking lines on your parking lot and what equipment and products are best to get the job done properly.
- Introduce yourself to Asphalt Kingdom and get all the information you need to be able to maintain your parking lot yourself. We have friendly AsphaltKingdom advisors standing by waiting to help you.
- Take advantage of our Asphalt Kingdom free step by step asphalt maintenance course and you will learn how to become your own parking lot maintenance expert.
We have experienced professionals at Asphalt Kingdom, who will provide you with free expert advice on your situation and make sure that you get the best advice pertaining to your situation. Call 1-866-399-5562 to speak with an AK Advisor or fill out the Have a Question form.