The Asphalt Sealcoating Business... A Great Business Opportunity
Start your own Sealcoating Business for under $5,000 and make
$1,000 a week in profit (or more). The Sky is the limit!
You’re looking for a fast, low cost way to start your own business with a sure-fire business opportunity. You want to make a small investment and see immediate returns. You want to make money fast. You are a people person and you like working outdoors.
Well, you’ve come to the right place… Asphalt Kingdom makes it easy for you to start your own Seal Coat Business, and to start earning money fast. See how much you can earn.
Watch this short 2 min. video and discover how you can be in the seal coating business and making over $1000 a week in profits.
The Asphalt Kingdom ‘Business in a Box’ package gives you everything you need to start your own Seal Coating business and to start making profits from Day 1.
Everything you need to start your own Sealcoating business turnkey– here’s what’s included:
- The 110 Gallon AK Gladiator Complete Sealcoat Spray Machine.
- Four 55-gallon drums of commercial grade coal tar sealer (220 total gallons). That is enough sealer to do almost 40 four car driveways at $125 each driveway (Over $4000 in revenue from 220 gallons of sealer).
- AK10 crack melter applicator.
- Four 50 lbs boxes of hot pour rubberized crack filler
- AK Sealcoat Transfer Kit - a $295 value absolutely FREE.
- AK Pro Complete Business Marketing Package.
- AK FREE four day asphalt maintenance course.
You get all the training you need, all in one package shipped directly to your door. All the equipment it's ready to use. You get unlimited training and support from our in-house Asphalt experts. Call and speak with one of our experts today 1-866-399-5562 or email us with questions about this business opportunity.
Looking for help writing your asphalt company business plan? We’ve found inexpensive, easy-to-use business plan software that can take the stress out of making a business plan.
If you’ve already got a sealcoating business and you’d like to add more services to your company, or if you’re looking for a way to specialize to set you apart from local competitors, why not start your own crack repair business?