Ice Melting Liquid
Spray this ice melting liquid on walkways, sidewalks, and other surfaces before a storm to prevent icing and to reduce snow accumulation by up to 2". This can also be applied during or after a storm to melt ice quickly.
This ice melter is non-corrosive and safe for pets and plants. It is a much smarter and more environmentally friendly way to remove ice or to reduce the workload when shoveling snow, especially when compared to harmful rock salts or ice-melting pellets.
A 5 gallon container provides coverage of about 5,000 square feet.
- Safe for use on concrete, asphalt, mortar, brick, stucco, terrazzo, terra cotta, treated and untreated wood surfaces, airplanes (C-80 only), motorcycles, cars, and trucks.
- Can be used on new concrete
- Doesn't stain driveways or walkways
- Non-toxic for plants, pets, and livestock
- Can be used in any sprayer (including manual pump sprayers and high pressure sprayers)
- Contains no salts
- Less corrosive than ice melters with salts, chloride, urea, brine, and water
- Can be used before storms to prevent icing and to reduce snow accumulation
- Bio-degradable, water soluble, and non staining