PowrLiner 2850 Line Striping Machine
The Bottom Line
PowrLiner 2850: The Wagner Sprayer to Take Your Business To The Next Level
We're pleased to offer you the Wagner Speeflo PowrLiner series of line stripers. These machines produce crisp, precise lines and reduce overspray by up to 25%! That saves you money and time.
PowrLiner 2850 is a compact, easily-transportable 160lbs machine designed to make your big jobs easier and more accurate - and more profitable!
This is a great choice for medium-sized parking lots, regional airports and athletic fields. It's powered by a dependable, easy-starting 4.5 horsepower engine that won't let you down.
This model includes telescoping handles along with ergonomic grips so you can adjust it to fit you and your vehicle. Save time and get the job done fast. The Wagner sprayer features a large adjustable front tire that can be locked at any angle and ensure less movement.
Equipped with a spray gun and reversible striping tip, as welll as a 50' airless spray hose.
The PowrLiner 2850 Wagner sprayer is the least expensive two-gun model in the world! It will increase your per-linear-foot output and give your work a professional edge. Get started today!
Recommended for Medium-Duty on Parking Lots and Athletic Fields
- 0.92 GPM ● 3300 PSI ● .030” Max Tip Size (1-gun) ● .019” Max Tip Size (2-gun)
- Simple, compact design weighs 160 lbs – easy to use, transport and store
- Powered by a dependable, easy-starting Subaru® 126cc OHC engine. 2-gun unit comes with Honda GX120 (120cc / 4hp) w/50 watt lamp coil charging coil.
- Mechanical pressure control for precise spraying
- Equipped with LX-80 spray gun and SC-6 Reversible Striping Tip with ¼“ID x 50’ anti-static spray hose
- Spray gun can be mounted on right or left side of unit
- Adjustable front tire can be locked into any angle by a remote lever on the left handle; rear wheel brake included on unit.
- New fluid section with slower-stroking piston & larger displacement for longer life
- Pneumatic tires ensure smooth, steady traction on fields and pavement
Need help with your Titan sprayer? Just call 1-800-526-5362 opt: 2.
|Titan Model Number||0290008 (1 gun configuration)
0290009 (2 gun configuration)
|Maximum Tip Size (1-Gun Model)|
Maximum Tip Size (2-Gun Model)
|Maximum Paint Output||.92 gallons per minute (3.2 liters per minute)|
|Maximum Spraying Speed*|| 416 linear feet (126.8 meters) per minute
@ 4.7 miles per hour (7.6 kilometers per hour)
|Possible Width of Lines||2 inches wide - 12 inches wide (5 centimeters - 30.5 centimeters)|
|Maximum Unit Operating Pressure||3300 psi (17.2 MPa)|
|Maximum Length of Hose||300 feet (91.4 meters)|
|Powered By||126cc Subaru OHC Engine|
|Pump Drive||Clutch Driven|
|Paint Outlet Filter|
- Filter Area
14 inches squared (19 cm2)
|Gun Model (Airless)||581-085, LX-80″|
|Hose Model (Airless)||316-505, Measuring 1/4″ x 50′ (15.2m)|
|Airless Striping Tips (Supplied per Gun)||1 SC-6™ Striping Tip (part number 665-1908), 4″ Line by .019″ orifice|
|Weight – Unit||160 pounds (72.5 kilograms)|
|Weight – Unit As It Ships||185 pounds (84 kilograms)|
|Dimensions – Unit||47″ High x 30″ Wide x 64″ Long
11 cm High x 76 cm Wide x 163 cm Long
|Works with almost all advanced, low-VOC (volatile organic compounds) waterborne traffic paints|
|Common Applications||Light-duty parking line striping and athletic field striping|
*Based on 4″ (10 cm) line @ 15 mil wet film thickness and 320 linear feet per gallon coverage.
Introduction to the PowrLiner 2850||
How to set up the PowrLiner 2850 for first use.|
|Preparing your 2850||
Application: how to paint lines wiht your new striper.|
Cleaning up your PowrLiner at the end of the day.|