Engine & Pump Combos
6.5 HP Briggs engine replacement or upgrade for 2" sealcoating pumps.
The Bottom Line
The Power You Need
The INTEK™ PRO line utilizes Over Head Valve (OHV) technology to deliver the precise amount of power and performance needed to match the demanding needs of mid- to heavy-duty outdoor power equipment.
All of Asphalt Kingdom's pavement sealing systems feature robust Briggs engines and pump combos so you know you're getting a reliable product.
- Poly or cast iron construction (optional upgrade) for solid dependable service while out sealcoating.
- Carbon ceramic seal with stainless steel cup and spring with FKM (viton type) rubber.
- Dynamically balanced impeller.
- Pump end separated from engine for easy maintenance or replacement.
- Heavy duty slinger seal on motor shaft.
- Replaceable inlet and outlet flanges.
- Large weep holes between pump end and engine.
- 'V' Shaped for Quicker Priming.
- 195 gpm
6.5 hp Briggs and Stratton engine features:
- Heavy Duty Flywheel
- Overhead Valve
- High Oil Fill
- Oil Guard® Low Oil Sensor
- Breathe Through Air Cleaner
|OHV||Overhead Valve Design|
|Engine Rating||6.5 HP|
|Bore & Stroke||68.3 mm x 55.9 mm|
|Cylinder||Single Dura-Bore™ Cast Iron Sleeve (optional upgrade)|
|Fuel Tank||2.5 liter|
|Oil Capacity||0.6 liter|
|Dry Weight||80 lbs (36.3 kg)|
|Dimensions||25" x 25" x 25"|
The Briggs engine on the RY130.