Sandliner Pro Back Pack
Sand spreaders capable of holding up to 50 lbs for fast and easy sand application over hot pour crack fill.
The Bottom Line
Learn Before You Buy
- How does the SandLiner save me money?
- Why should I switch from my current method?
- How far can the SandLiner make a 100 lb bag of sand stretch?
- What factors might change my results?
- Does the material ever clump or clog in or out of the unit?
- I've never heard of putting black sand on crack filler, what's the purpose?
The SandLiner Pro is the newest model in the SandLiner family. After a very successful season with the basic hand held SandLiner, the engineers developed a larger capacity, lower fatigue model that is geared towards larger operations.
Since this Back Pack SandLiner Pro lets you carry up to 50lbs of sand, you’re spending your time sanding, instead of refilling with sand over and over again. Now that’s productivity!
This unique and patented design distributes the weight evenly over the whole of your back and waist, to reduce the stress to your shoulders and hands. With that level of comfort, you can work longer easily and productively.
The Features Of The Back Pack SandLiner Pro are:
- This spreader has the largest capacity design
- Setting inserts are threaded, making it easy to change them
- Constructed of durable injection molding
- Back pack is equipped with a built-in stand
- Spreading wand is easy to maneuver for comfort and speed
- Capacity is rated for up to 50 pounds of sand
- Ergonomic design of the back pack (patented) spreads the weight on your back to take it off your shoulders and arms
- Engineered for tackling large scale projects that can’t be slowed down to stop and refill the spreader
- Gravity works to deliver the sand to the wand so you’ll have a continuous feed of sand
Read more about why sanding crack filler is a good idea.
|Dimensions of Sandliner:||22" tall x 13" wide x 7" deep|
|Dimensions of Wand(packaged separately):||26" x 4" x 4"|
|Weight (empty):||13 lbs|
|Capacity:||Up to 50 lbs of sand|