Looking for parts and accessories for your sealcoat spray system? We have them in stock and ready to ship!
Sealcoat Sprayer With Power Packed Performance!
Asphalt Kingdom’s sealer machines are simply the best on the market. We have spent countless hours engineering, testing and manufacturing a line of sealer sprayers that simply are unbeatable. The price, the quality and performance will provide you with everything you need at your fingertips to apply sealer and leave you smiling.
We are so confident in our equipment that we backed them with a bullet-proof warranty.
Not sure which one to choose from? No problem, check out our detailed guide on how to choose a sealcoat sprayer.
They feature cast iron pumps: the most durable sealer pump in the industry. Aluminum or poly pumps just won't hold up to the wear and tear of sealcoating and will end up with leaky seals and loss of pressure at the spray tip. They also feature four stroke engines with oil sensor alert. This makes the engines very fuel efficient as well as impossible to run out of oil and burn out your motor.
All plumbing, hoses, quick connects and gun, are all commercial grade quality. You’ll be sure to have your equipment hold up to the use and abuse.
With years of experience in the asphalt maintenance industry, we understand what a contractor needs to be able to make their life easier. It can definitely be a challenge to determine what machine you need to get the job done right.
We strongly recommend spraying instead of applying it by hand with a tool. The analogy we commonly use in the industry is: cutting a football field with a pair of scissors is like applying sealer by hand. It’s a lot easier to cut a football field of grass with a large ride on tractor mower, which is like applying sealer to asphalt with a sealing machine.
Understanding how much coverage you get with your spray system isn’t always easy. We get asked this question all the time. It’s actually easier than you think. You generally get 100 square feet of coverage, per gallon when you’re spraying it. If you’re applying it by hand with a squeegee or seal brush you may only get as much as 75 square feet per gallon.
Asphalt Kingdom Seal Coat Sprayer System Coverage Rate Guide
- Drum Sprayer plugs into a 55 gallon drum. 5,500 square feet of coverage per drum.
- Tote Spray System plugs into a 275 gallon tote and yields 27,500 square feet of asphalt surface.
- AK130 Sealcoater gives you 13,000 sq ft of sealer coverage.
- AK230 Professional Sealcoat Sprayer get’s you 23,000.
- AK330 Our largest machine gives you the most coverage totaling 33,000 square feet.
If you’re starting out with a very limited budget or working on a DIY project for your own large driveway or parking lot, we recommend that you select the Drum Sealer Spray System or 275 Gallon Tote Sprayer. We designed these for property owners or part time contractors. They are inexpensive and spray sealer in a fan shaped spray pattern for even application. Don’t let the low price fool you, they are great machines and will definitely get the job done right.
If you’re looking to start your own professional asphalt sealcoating business or have a large parking lot to sealcoat? Choose one of our larger capacity tank models. The AK130, AK230 and AK330 are the contractor’s choice and are the ultimate sealcoating equipment sprayers. We sell thousands globally every year and the feedback we get is amazing.
It’s important that you take your time during the application process. Applying sealer evenly can be a challenge when you’re first starting out. You don’t want your job to have striped or different shades.
It’s important to follow this simple checklist before and during a sprayed application process:
- Make certain that your sealer is diluted properly. We recommend diluting your sealcoat with water at a 20% to 30% ratio.
- Mix your material very well so that all solids are mixed into a liquid form. You do not want chunky sealer as that can create a sputter at your gun tip and puddle your sealcoat giving a darker appearance in that area.
- Have a five-gallon pail of water with a sponge and rags available to clean up any spillage or overspray that may happen during the application process.
- Protect borders, retaining walls and garage door with plywood or tape to be sure you don’t get any over spray on them. This can be a real time waster if you have to clean up afterwards. It’s definitely not easy to clean once dry.
- Begin spraying all the parameters of the surface. Spray a 3 to 4 foot border around the whole surface. This will allow you to prepare for the application of the main area without having to protect the borders anymore.
- Start applying sealer at the furthest point from your sealer spray system. Work your way from left to right or right to left holding the spray tip approximately two to three feet above the asphalt surface. Apply at a slow walking pace making sure that sealer is covering the complete area that it’s hitting. Don’t leave any areas unsealed. It’s better to apply a little more than not enough.
- Overlap your spray pattern half way making sure that you’re essentially applying two coats in one. If you overlap 50% over you’re passes you will end up with a great final product.
We have a great sealcoat sprayer video showing you the application process. You’ll see the process listed above is easier than one would think. You’ll also see that it’s super easy to make $100 per hour applying sealcoat.
It’s important to have a checklist to go over before you operate your sealcoating spray system. You want to spend time making money rather than costly down time. This is your bread and butter after all. Without a sprayer you’re out of business.
Before You Start: Tips Before You Get on The Asphalt Job!
- Sealer level needs to be where it was when you stored it. When you’re storing your unit you can use a broomstick or pipe and dip it in your tank through the top lid. This marks the level of the sealer in the tank at time of storage. When you go to use your spray system again you’ll want to do another dip check to be sure that it’s at the same level as when you stored it. If it’s not, add water into the tank and bring it back to the original stored level. Water would have evaporated from the sealcoat in this case.
- Spray tips must all be cleaned and ready for use. If they aren’t clean, use paint thinner and a wire brush to clean them and clear of all debris.
- Engine needs to be full of gas. Always have a small gas can with you so that you can fill the tank when needed.
- Oil level checked.
- Make sure that your valves on your machine are in the re-circulation position. You never want to start your unit in spray mode in case the gun was jammed in the on position. This could make a real mess.
- Start your engine and make sure that your sealer is re-circulating in the main tank. Once it is, this means your pump is primed and ready to spray.
- Turn your valves to spray mode and start spraying. You’re in business!
Simple Maintenance Schedule: Keeping Your Asphalt Equipment In Tip Top Shape!
- Change your motor oil after 100 hours of operation.
- Replace your engine spark plug after approximately 200 hours of use.
- Clean the air filter ever 80 hours or so.
- Detailed check of all hoses, plumbing and quick connects every 40 hours.
- Drain your complete tank and pressure wash the inside at the end and beginning of each season.
- If your tank has any scratches we recommend that you use a black rust paint to touch it up so it doesn’t rust.
The time and dedication we have spent and continue to spend is all worth it when we get incredible feedback from our valued customers. We have excellent relationships with Contractors, Government, School Districts, Townships, Medical facilities, Race Tracks, Airports and many more that choose Asphalt Kingdom as their trusted source for sealcoat equipment.
We are very confident that you’ll find our equipment to be top of the line and get your job done properly and professionally.
Give our asphalt sealcoating experts a call at 1-866-399-5562. We'll be happy to provide you with all the details on our sealing machines and asphalt maintenance equipment as well as applying sealcoat successfully.
Would you like to learn more about how to utilize asphalt sealcoating equipment, asphalt spray systems, and sealer to make over $1,000.00 per week in net profits?