The Bottom Line
Looking for help on your toughest jobs? This powerful asphalt saw features a 12" blade and powerful gasoline engine for all the tough jobs. Low vibrations mean you can cut longer, more comfortably. Its easy-to-start design, and proprietary air filter mean you'll use it for long periods of time without needing to service it. Features a reversable cutting arm so you can get closer to the cutting service. Will cut through concrete or asphalt.
The Husqvarna concrete and asphalt saw is a powerful model, ideal for cutting expansion joints in concrete or asphalt surfaces. Use it for:
- Repair jobs where you need to cut out damaged patches of asphalt or concrete road surfaces
- Straightening black-top and concrete surfaces
- Demolition jobs or renovating older buildings
- Cutting precast concrete elements
- Cutting expansion joints and recesses for installations in floor toppings
"Guys, 4 days to ship to my door and free shipping, I will be back to buy my next rig shortly. Thanks Again! Bill Myers, West Palm, FL."
"You're not just buying equipment when you deal with Asphalt Kingdom, you're buying unlimited customer support and expertise, and that is truly invaluable.
Asphalt Kingdom has been there for me from the start and I am 100% confident that they will continue to be there for me when I need them. Darrell Daley, City Sealers, Ottawa, ON"
- Free Shipping USA only (for Canada please call for quote)
|Engine||Air-cooled 2 stroke engine|
|Power Output||5 hp|
|Max Cutting Depth||4/5"|
|Sound pressure||101 dB (179cc)|