Sealcoat Sprayer Machines
Wide variety of powerful and reliable sealcoat sprayers designed to suit the needs of DIYers and contractors.
Asphalt Kingdom Sealcoat Sprayers: Over 20 years supplying quality asphalt sealer sprayer systems to businesses, property managers and homeowners.
- Easy to operate sealcoat sprayer equipment
- Low cost spray systems to larger air-operated commercial-grade systems available
- Industry-leading spray coating machines
- Sealcoat spray system replacements, parts, and accessories available and ready to ship
- Spray systems for any budget
- Asphalt maintenance experts available for free consultations
You’re looking for an easy-to-operate sealcoat sprayer that sprays sealer efficiently, neatly and has the reliability your business needs to grow. With more than 20 years in the asphalt maintenance industry, Asphalt Kingdom is proud to be the industry leader for asphalt sealcoat sprayer machines.
We’ve spent countless hours engineering, testing and listening to customer feedback in order to develop the industry's best sealcoat spray systems. You’re guaranteed unbeatable performance, reliability and a bullet-proof warranty.
Whether you’re looking for a simple low cost spray system or you’re looking for a larger air-operated pro system — we are sure to have solutions that match your performance and budget needs.
Need advice on selecting the perfect sprayer? Call our friendly AK Experts at 1-866-399-5562 and they’ll be happy to help!
Looking for parts and accessories for your sealcoat spray system? We have them in stock and ready to ship!
Sealcoat Spray Equipment
Asphalt Kingdom’s sealer machines are simply the best on the market. We have spent countless hours engineering, testing and manufacturing a line of sealer sprayers that simply are unbeatable. The price, the quality and performance will provide you with everything you need at your fingertips to apply sealer and leave you smiling.
We are so confident in our equipment that we backed them with a bullet-proof warranty.
Not sure which one to choose from? No problem, check out our detailed guide on how to choose a sealcoat sprayer.
They feature cast iron pumps: the most durable sealer pump in the industry. Aluminum or poly pumps just won't hold up to the wear and tear of sealcoating and will end up with leaky seals and loss of pressure at the spray tip. They also feature four stroke engines with oil sensor alert. This makes the engines very fuel efficient as well as impossible to run out of oil and burn out your motor.
All plumbing, hoses, quick connects and gun, are all commercial grade quality. You’ll be sure to have your equipment hold up to the use and abuse.
With years of experience in the asphalt maintenance industry, we understand what a contractor needs to be able to make their life easier. It can definitely be a challenge to determine what machine you need to get the job done right.
We strongly recommend spraying instead of applying it by hand with a tool. The analogy we commonly use in the industry is: cutting a football field with a pair of scissors is like applying sealer by hand. It’s a lot easier to cut a football field of grass with a large ride on tractor mower, which is like applying sealer to asphalt with a sealing machine.
Understanding how much coverage you get with your spray system isn’t always easy. We get asked this question all the time. It’s actually easier than you think. You generally get 100 square feet of coverage, per gallon when you’re spraying it. If you’re applying it by hand with a squeegee or seal brush you may only get as much as 75 square feet per gallon.
Asphalt Kingdom Seal Coating Spray System Coverage Rate Guide
- Drum Sprayer plugs into a 55 gallon drum. 5,500 square feet of coverage per drum.
- Tote Spray System plugs into a 275 gallon tote and yields 27,500 square feet of asphalt surface.
- AK130 Sealcoater gives you 13,000 sq ft of sealer coverage.
- AK230 Professional Sealcoat Sprayer gets you 23,000.
- Air Operated Systems, such as the AirBoss 300 Air Operated Spray System, are suitable for professional contractors who spray sealer with sand.
If you’re starting out with a very limited budget or working on a DIY project for your own large driveway or parking lot, we recommend that you select the Drum Sealer Spray System or 275 Gallon Tote Sprayer. We designed these for property owners or part time contractors. They are inexpensive and spray sealer in a fan shaped spray pattern for even application. Don’t let the low price fool you, they are great machines and will definitely get the job done right.
If you’re looking to start your own professional asphalt sealcoating business or have a large parking lot to sealcoat? Choose one of our larger capacity tank models. The AK130, AK230 and Air Operated Systems are the contractor’s choice and are the ultimate sealcoating equipment sprayers. We sell thousands globally every year and the feedback we get is amazing.
It’s important that you take your time during the application process. Applying sealer evenly can be a challenge when you’re first starting out. You don’t want your job to have striped or different shades.
It’s important to follow this simple checklist before and during a sprayed application process:
- Make certain that your sealer is diluted properly. We recommend diluting your sealcoat with water at a 20% to 30% ratio.
- Mix your material very well so that all solids are mixed into a liquid form. You do not want chunky sealer as that can create a sputter at your gun tip and puddle your sealcoat giving a darker appearance in that area.
- Have a five-gallon pail of water with a sponge and rags available to clean up any spillage or overspray that may happen during the application process.
- Protect borders, retaining walls and garage door with an edger, plywood or tape to be sure you don’t get any over spray on them. This can be a real time waster if you have to clean up afterwards. It’s definitely not easy to clean once dry.
- Begin spraying all the parameters of the surface. Spray a 3 to 4 foot border around the whole surface. This will allow you to prepare for the application of the main area without having to protect the borders anymore.
- Start applying sealer at the furthest point from your sealer spray system. Work your way from left to right or right to left holding the spray tip approximately two to three feet above the asphalt surface. Apply at a slow walking pace making sure that sealer is covering the complete area that it’s hitting. Don’t leave any areas unsealed. It’s better to apply a little more than not enough.
- Overlap your spray pattern half way making sure that you’re essentially applying two coats in one. If you overlap 50% over you’re passes you will end up with a great final product.
We have a great sealcoat sprayer video showing you the application process. You’ll see the process listed above is easier than one would think. You’ll also see that it’s super easy to make $100 per hour applying sealcoat.
It’s important to have a checklist to go over before you operate your sealcoating spray system. You want to spend time making money rather than costly down time. This is your bread and butter after all. Without a sprayer you’re out of business.
Before You Start: Tips Before You Get on The Asphalt Job!
- Sealer level needs to be where it was when you stored it. When you’re storing your unit you can use a broomstick or pipe and dip it in your tank through the top lid. This marks the level of the sealer in the tank at time of storage. When you go to use your spray system again you’ll want to do another dip check to be sure that it’s at the same level as when you stored it. If it’s not, add water into the tank and bring it back to the original stored level. Water would have evaporated from the sealcoat in this case.
- Spray tips must all be cleaned and ready for use. If they aren’t clean, use paint thinner and a wire brush to clean them and clear of all debris.
- Engine needs to be full of gas. Always have a small gas can with you so that you can fill the tank when needed.
- Oil level checked.
- Make sure that the valves on your machine are in the re-circulation position. You never want to start your unit in spray mode in case the gun was jammed in the on position. It could make a real mess.
- Start your engine and make sure that your sealer is re-circulating in the main tank. Once it is, this means your pump is primed and ready to spray.
- Turn your valves to spray mode and start spraying. You’re in business!
Simple Maintenance Schedule: Keeping Your Asphalt Equipment In Tip Top Shape!
- Change your motor oil after 100 hours of operation.
- Replace your engine spark plug after approximately 200 hours of use.
- Clean the air filter over 80 hours or so.
- Detailed check of all hoses, plumbing and quick connects every 40 hours.
- Drain your complete tank and pressure wash the inside at the end and beginning of each season.
- If your tank has any scratches we recommend that you use a black rust paint to touch it up so it doesn’t rust.
The time and dedication we have spent and continue to spend is all worth it when we get incredible feedback from our valued customers. We have excellent relationships with Contractors, Government, School Districts, Townships, Medical facilities, Race Tracks, Airports and many more that choose Asphalt Kingdom as their trusted source for sealcoat equipment.
We are very confident that you’ll find our equipment to be top of the line and get your job done properly and professionally.
Give our asphalt sealcoating experts a call at 1-866-399-5562. We'll be happy to provide you with all the details on our sealing machines and asphalt maintenance equipment as well as applying sealcoat successfully.
Would you like to learn more about how to utilize asphalt sealcoating equipment, asphalt spray systems, and sealer to make over $1,000.00 per week in net profits?
What Is A Sealcoat Sprayer?
There are two ways to apply your asphalt sealer. First, you can use a squeegee, a sealer brush or a broom. This is advisable for homeowners with small driveways. But if you own a sealcoating business or you want to save time and money, then using a sealcoat sprayer is the best solution for you. A sealcoat sprayer is also called a sealcoating machine or a sealcoat spray system. They can make sealcoating fast and easy even for novice users!
Here are the reasons you should get a sealcoat sprayer today:
- Better Results: If you want to sealcoat your blacktop surfaces like a professional, then you need a sealcoat sprayer. It can apply sealant in a more even and consistent manner. That means you’ll get a smoother finish without the time-consuming, back-breaking technique of rubbing away with a squeegee. It’s a great way to impress your customers and get repeat business. Even better, you’ll get referrals and new customers after they’ve seen the amazing results you’ve made with your sealcoating machine.
- Saves Material (And Money): Using asphalt sealcoat sprayer machines can save you up to 40% of the material. That's because a sealcoat sprayer has better control of the amount of sealant used. Your application process will become more precise, and you’ll no longer use too much or too little sealant.
- Saves Time: In just less than 15 minutes, you can sealcoat a four-car driveway with our sealcoat spray systems! That’s how fast it works. And if you’re a contractor looking to get more work done in a day, then get the best sealcoat sprayer for your needs today.
- It’s an investment that pays for itself: As a seal coater, saved time means more projects done in a day. Saved sealant means less expenses, and ease of use means you have more energy for more projects. Over time, you’ll notice how quickly your sealcoat sprayer investment pays for itself.
What Sealcoat Sprayer Should You Use?
Here are the different sealcoat spray systems you can use depending on the benefits that you’re looking for, your budget, and the type of sealcoating project you will be working on.
Get ready to sealcoat blacktop surfaces like a pro! Read the table below and discover the different asphalt sealcoat sprayer machines you can use for your sealcoating projects.
|Sealcoat Sprayer System||Description||Modes of Operation||Approved Sealers to Use||Scope of Project||Price|
|AK 55 Sealer Sprayer for Drums||Stop wasting time and sealer. This sealcoat sprayer is the fastest, least expensive way to apply sealer from 55-gallon drums!||Has two modes of operation:
||It’s the perfect starter machine for sealcoating driveways or small parking lots.||Starting at $1,149.00|
|AK275 Tote Sealcoating Spray System||Get the unbeatable performance of this sealcoating spray system. It attaches to a 275-gallon tote of sealer, and it’s the perfect low-cost entry with a professional application.||Allows you to spray and mix with one machine!||
It’s designed for large driveways and small to medium-sized parking lots.
Great for sealcoating a 4 car driveway (600 to 700 square feet) in just under 15 minutes!
|Starting at $1,099.00|
|AK130 Residential Sealcoating Machine||
Get this 130 Gallon Sealcoating Machine so you can use less sealer and get more coverage than applying sealer by hand!
In fact, with this sealcoat spray equipment, get ready to earn $2000 to $2500 in each full tank of asphalt sealcoat.
|Effectively mix and spray sealer like a pro with its 2 modes of operation.||
Get ready to cover 13,000 square feet per tank with this sealcoating machine!
It’s perfect for asphalt maintenance contractors or those looking to maintain their own parking lot.
|Starting at $3,249.00|
|AK230 Sealcoating Sprayer||
Spray asphalt sealer with pressure using this sealcoating machine.
It is the ultimate time-saver because you can assemble and disassemble fittings in just under one minute.
|The sealcoating sprayer has three modes of operation:
Note: This system works with asphalt sealer without sand only.
Do you have a parking lot or driveway to seal? Then, this spray system is for you.
Designed with the mid-sized contractors in mind, it lets you seal 23,000 square feet of sealer per fill-up.
|Starting at $3,749.00|
|AK300-Air Sealer Sprayer||
When spraying asphalt sealers, air-operated spray systems such as AK300 Duramax are the most reliable.
This is the industry's most durable 300-gallon skid-mounted air-operated sealer spray system.
It comes completely assembled. Simply add gasoline, oil to the engine, load your tank with sealer and you’re good to go!
|This sealcoat sprayer has two modes of operation so you can mix and spray sealer with ease.||It’s designed to spray…
||Get ready to cover 30, 000 square feet of coverage per tank with this air sealer sprayer!||Starting at $14,499.00|
|AK130 Pro Sealcoating Spray System||This spray system includes a filter kit, hose reel, transfer kit, and maintenance kit. In fact, it’s called the Ferrari of our spray systems! Why? It’s loaded with all the add ons!||This sealcoat sprayer has two modes of operation so you can mix and spray sealer with ease.||
This sealcoating spray system can cover 13000 square feet of coverage per tank.
It’s best for busy contractors who want everything in a single bundle to save time.
|AK230 Pro Sealcoat Sprayer||
Here’s another Ferrari of the sealcoat sprayer systems because it comes fully loaded!
It has a Honda engine, cast-iron pump, Viton/tungsten seals, hose reel, transfer kit, filter kit, and maintenance kit.
Its filter kit filters out chunks from your sealer tank, so your tank and spray gun can keep running smoothly.
|It has 3 modes of operation. So you can...
You can do up to 23,000 sq. feet of sealcoating with this sealcoat sprayer.
It’s perfect for mid-sized contractors with jobs on business parking lots and home driveways.
|Portable Seal Coating Machine||
This portable seal coating machine connects to drum kits, tote kits, or your existing tank of asphalt sealer so you can quickly and easily spray sealcoat on the pavement.
This system features a motor with either an aluminum or a Cast-Iron Sealcoating Pump and impeller. High-quality parts mean that you'll get superior performance and a much longer-lasting machine than the other options in the market.
|Connect this with your tank, drums, or totes with the additional connection kits and start sealing.||
It’s designed for large driveways and small parking lots.
This Portable Sealing Spray System is perfect for parking lot owners, property managers, or someone starting out in the sealcoating business.
|Starting at $899.00|
|Portable-Pro Seal Coating Equipment||
This air-operated portable seal coating machine can be attached to any sealer tank. Its dual-diaphragm pump means a power-packed performance.
If you’re starting out as a seal coater and just want to buy drums or totes of sealer—without having to transfer the sealer to tanks—this sealcoat spray equipment will let you spray from those containers instead of from a tank.
|You can spray directly from barrels, totes, tanks, or other storage containers of sealer and you can also spray sealer mixed with sand.||It’s a versatile sprayer. You can even spray sealer mixed with sand.||Great for those starting out in the sealcoating business, parking lot owners, and property managers looking to seal like a professional.||Starting at $5,499.00|
|PROMAX Air Operated Spray System||
The PROMAX Air Operated Sealcoating Spray Systems are power-packed with all the bells and whistles that a mid to pro-level Contractor needs to operate a professional sealcoating company. It has Hydraulic Agitation that lets you spray heavy sand loads with ease.
You’ll get unbeatable value and performance with this sealcoating spray system. Get ready to apply asphalt sealer in a non-back-breaking, time-effective, and professional fashion.
|It has a hydraulic agitated steel tank that lets you spray sealer with sand loads.||You can spray coal tar or asphalt emulsion sealer with sand loads.||
Great for mid to pro-level contractors who operate a professional sealcoating company.
Also, if you’re looking to spray asphalt sealers with sand loads, this is the best fit for you.
|Starting at $19,900.00|