Our 230 gallon spray system is upgraded to the max with the AK230 Pro. The “Ferrari” of the AK spray systems has a hose reel, transfer kit, filter kit, and a Spray System Essentials Maintenance Kit included for you to use with the AK230. We recommend the PRO version of our spray systems for maximum efficiency because it has all of the add-ons from the start.
- 23,000 sq. feet of sealcoat coverage per tank.
- 3 modes of operation. (1) Transfers sealer from drums to main tank. (2) Mix sealer through circulation mode. (3) Spray sealer like a pro.
- This Ferrari unit includes all the bells and whistles for ultimate sealer application.
The sturdy 12 gauge steel tank has welded eyehooks and a welded support frame for the engine and pump. The transfer kit provides you with a quick method of transferring sealer (up to 200 gallons) from containers into your 230-gallon tank. The spray system’s filter kit filters out chunks from your sealer tank and keeps your tank and spray gun running smoothly. (Note: the system will not spray sealer with sand.)
The included rebuild kit gives you the parts you need to replace your cast-iron pump.
With a full tank of asphalt sealer in the AK230 (200 US gallons), you can do up to 20,000 sq. feet of sealcoating. This is perfect for mid-sized contractors with jobs on business parking lots and home driveways. With a cast-iron pump, severe-duty Viton seals, and all-welded construction, the AK230 PRO is a spray system with a durable tank and a 5.5 HP Honda engine.
- 230 gallon tank holds 200 gallons of approved sealer.
- 12-gauge steel with industrial anti-rust and anti-corrosion powder coating.
- Centrifugal cast iron pump and Viton seals – easy to maintain and replace.
- 5.5HP Honda GX160 engine with low oil alert.
- Filter assembly with changeable filter.
- Ball-valve gun, 3 spray tips, and 50’ sealer hose included.
- Included hose reel for 50' length of hose
- Spray System Maintenance Kit
- Sealer Transfer Kit
- Coal Tar Emulsion
- Asphalt Emulsion (AE): GemSeal, Sealmaster and Neyra sealers only without the addition of any latex additives