4 Asphalt Emulsion Sealer Skids (16 x 55-Gallon Drums)
Add AK Make it a Biz Success Pack - Free With Purchase
- Make over $30,000
- Bulk buy saves you $
- Shipped to door or jobsite
Availability: In stock
Add These To Minimize Your Effort!
Properly mixed sealer can be the difference between a poor, inconsistent finish and a great finish that leads to repeat business. Add this 46" drill mixer extension to efficiently prep and mix your sealer before application.
Have questions? We’re here to help!
Speak to an Asphalt Expert!
Order 4 Asphalt Emulsion Sealer Skids and Never Run Out of Sealer for Large or Multiple Projects!
Total coverage on 880 gallons is approximately 88,000 square feet*. That's enough for a whole subdivision or a large parking lot job. With the demand for asphalt maintenance rising, this is an economical choice for businesses that need flexibility or that are just starting.
- APPROVAL: Approved for use in every state in the USA
- COVERAGE Cover as much as 88,000 square feet sq ft*
- FAST: 3 - 4 hours drying time
- READY TO USE: Do not dilute unless spraying is difficult — then you can dilute 5%
This emulsion sealer can be sprayed with an AK Spray System, applied with a sealer brush, or done with a squeegee. That means companies can use multiple labor options to get the job done right quickly.
Residential homeowners want access to their driveway as soon as possible after sealing, and Asphalt Kingdom's sealer makes this possible. The drying time is 3 to 4 hours for this emulsion sealer, while other sealers take 24-48 hours to dry. When talking to potential customers, this is a point to bring up. It provides a major sales conversion edge over the competition.
Sales conversations can also point out that homeowners are getting the same quality emulsion sealer as airports. That kind of quality is appealing to homeowners and property owners alike. Everyone knows that airports need quality results, and they'll want them too.
Asphalt Emulsion Sealer can dry quickly in sunlight or with the proper additives, so clients can have their lots back faster. Use it as quickly as possible. It is eco-friendly and therefore has bacteria that can build and then expand.
A 55-gallon drum of emulsion sealer will do six to eight 4-car driveways. Its coverage rate is 100 square feet per gallon*. It's a highly portable option for contractors. Four skids are enough to cover driveway work for a few weeks to a few months, depending on business volume.
“Customer is happy with the product! no problem in using and application of the product.“
Customer Service Representative, PRODUCTION AUTOMATION CORP.
Note: We are happy to offer FREE SHIPPING to the Continental United States (Alaska and Hawaii are not included; please call for a shipping quote.) Residential, limited access, lift-gate, and deliveries to remote areas will be subject to extra fees. An additional $150 per pallet is also required for West coast shipments - Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.
Reminder for the Season: As we enter the winter, please be advised that our sealer is a no-freeze product. Any exposure to below-freezing temperatures will render this product unusable. If the product has been exposed to freezing temperatures, returns will not be accepted for credits.
*When using a sealcoat sprayer, our product provides a coverage of 100 square feet per gallon for a single coat or 100 square feet per 2 gallons for a double spray. Please note that when applying the sealcoat manually, the coverage will be lower, ranging from 50 to 60 square feet per gallon for hand application.
Have questions? We’re here to help!
Speak to an Asphalt Expert!
|Ready To Ship||Yes|
|Shipping Weight||9400 lbs|
|Weight||2350 lbs per skid|
|Water %||53 Max, 48 Min|
|Non-Volatile %||52 Max, 47 Min|
|Ash %||39 Max, 35 Min|
|Sp. Gr. @ 77°||1.29 Max, 1.19 Min|
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- No issues with the productCustomer is happy with the product! no problem in using and application of the product.
- Works wellI was able to figure out how to apply it properly and works well without issues!
- Will order moreThe emulsion works great and I will order more on the next season.
- Happy with the outcomeEmulsion is good when I prime and apply to driveway and my customer is happy with the outcome.
Start your Asphalt Maintenance Business just like Judd did!
Our founder, Judd Burdon, started in the asphalt business by sealcoating driveways and parking lots. It's a great niche service that helps prolong the lifespan of the pavement, and makes it look great. Click to add the Make it A Business resources to your spray system order, absolutely free:
- Role-Practice Video: Judd Burdon walks you through how to pitch sealcoating to prospects, including the questions you should ask them and the most likely questions they will have for you. Learn from the master!
- Phone Script: Swipe this powerful phone script and convert customers faster when you're prospecting. Use it yourself or hire someone to generate jobs while you're out working.
- Social Media Templates: Just add your logos to these great-looking graphics, post on your social media, and spread the word about your sealcoating business. You'll love the action you see from these lead generating images!
- Sealcoating Proposal Template: Use this proven template to fill in, print off and present to prospects. When your business looks professional, you can charge more for your services.
- Access to the AK Round Table: Want to join a group of like-minded people on a journey to build their own asphalt maintenance empire? Get access to our weekly Zoom meeting and get answers to your most pressing questions.
Starting an asphalt maintenance business can be scary if you don't have the resources you need to succeed. Let us do the heavy lifting for you. Make It A Biz!
How should I store asphalt emulsion sealant? What should I do if the container is swollen or there's pressure build-up?
How many square feet does the sealer cover?
We carry commercial-grade DOT spec sealer with a coverage rate of 100 square feet per gallon.
- 5,500 square feet per 55 gallon drum.
- 22,000 square ft per pallet of sealer and
- 27,500 square feet of coverage per 275 gallon tote
When is it too warm or too cold to apply sealer?
How long does sealer need to dry before it rains?
How long does it need to dry before I do a second coat?
Should I dilute my sealer?
I'm getting foam on top of my sealer.
The cause of this is over-agitating the sealer. Only recirculate your sealer for 2-3 minutes max at the beginning of the day and maybe for a minute at the beginning of each job.
My system is not agitating.
You get this when the sealer is too thick and the pump cannot create a prime to circulate the sealer. Dilute it properly to achieve 20 to 30% water dilution.
Use a dipstick to check the level of your sealer at the end of the day and the next time you use your system, just in case of water evaporation (if the levels are different, add enough water to regain the previous sealer level).
Another possible reason could involve the system's ball valve. On the output part of the pump, there's a ball valve that allows you to redirect the sealer to the top of the tank or to the spray gun. If that ball valve is constantly or permanently broken to the spray gun, you wouldn't get recirculation.