Filter Kit with Removable Filter
BUY 3 PARTS, SAVE $20
Save time and prevent sealer from spraying unwanted items. Prevents chunks of sealer from clogging spray system nozzles. Compatible with AK55, AK275, AK130, AK230, AK130 Pro, AK230 Pro and Portable Spray Systems.Read more
This Filter Kit is designed for all our RynoWorx Spray Systems built in 2017 and later.
- No more clogged spray tips mean less downtime. Time is money.
- Easy to remove and clean from chunks and debris.
- Low-cost investment. Big return!
For 2013-2016.5 models, you will need the Filter Kit Y-Strainer Assembly - 2013-2016.5 Version.
|Ready To Ship||Yes|
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- Nice filterDecent filter for this set up
- Best customer serviceBest customer service. Thanks again.
- It's worth Sharing!I'm satisfied with it. Great products. Everything that I've purchased works great! It's worth Sharing!
- The equipment worked greatMy brother and I used to seal coat our yard and the equipment worked great!
- Satisfied with the performanceEquipment worked well and satisfied with the performance.
- Very satisfied with the outcomeVery good product; did not have any issues with the equipment and very satisfied with the outcome.
- Good productI think it is a good product and I did not have issues.
- Must have....With any sealcoating you must use a filter I was a little sceptical at first but after using this filter for the past year it is well well worth the money. No one wants to have problems with clogging at the spray tips.
- Precision Asphalt SealersThis Filter Kit with Removable Filter, is a must have for any AK spray systems.
We recommend that you have the filter "pointing" down, that way gravity will help move particulates out of the way of the main flow.
The filter connects to the output port of the pump, and then your spray hose connects to the filter kit. Steps on how to assemble the Filter Kit:
- Insert filter into main valve, close camlocks, insert cotter pins
- Insert spray hose into other end of filter, close camlocks, insert cotter pins.