The Ferrari of our spray systems, loaded with all of the add-ons: hose reel, filter kit, transfer kit, and a Spray Systems Essentials Kit. The Pro is maxed out with quality features that improve your work process and the durability of your equipment.
- 11-gauge steel with fully welded construction.
- Unique quick-connect fittings make it simple and fast to assemble and disassemble parts of the machine without tools,
- Self-priming cast-iron pump, cast iron impeller and heavy-duty Viton seals for a longer-lasting pump.
- Stainless steel wear plate increases life expectancy when you are circulating semi-abrasive material.
- Powered by a dependable 5.5 HP Honda GX160 engine with low oil alert.
- Proprietary 3-way valves let you shift easily from recirculation to spray mode.
- Double door manway cover keeps sealer from splashing out during transportation from one job site to another.
- Hose hangers mounted curbside to keep your hose safely stowed in transit.
- Industrial powder coating protects against rust and corrosion.
The AK130 Pro is ideal for the busy contractor who wants everything in a single package to save time. The hose reel makes extending or storing the hose quick and easy, so you don’t waste time unraveling or winding up your hose on hose brackets. The transfer kit lets you transfer sealer from drums or totes into your sealer tank, and the system can agitate the sealer in your tank when you’re at the job. This system also provides you with a back-up pump rebuild kit so you can change out your pump whenever you need.
This system includes quick-connect filter assembly with changeable filter, so you can keep your asphalt sealer free from debris such as pebbles or large chunks of sealer. The self-priming cast-iron pump and a 2” opening at the top of the tank lets you recirculate sealer. The 20” manway has an outer and inner splash lid, and is lockable to prevent unauthorized access.
The tank is made of solid 11-gauge steel, with welded eyehooks, welded hose reel, and welded engine & pump support frame. The steel is protected with a thick coat of black powder coating, which prevents rust and corrosion, and protects the sealer from UV rays. Lasts longer than tanks made from poly/plastic.
Includes all of the accessories you need to get sealcoating: 6’ ball valve spray wand with swivel connector, 3 quick-connect spray tips (2 gpm, 3 gpm, 4 gpm), and 50’ of ¾” 275 PSI sealcoating hose. Just load the 130 gallon tank with sealer using the included transfer kit.
- Coal Tar Emulsion
- Asphalt Emulsion (AE): GemSeal, Sealmaster and Neyra sealers only without the addition of any latex additives