Asphalt Emulsion Sealer (275 Gallon Tote)
Add AK Make it a Biz Success Pack - Free With Purchase
- Make $9,600+ per tote
- 27,500 sq ft per tote*
- Door to door shipping
Availability: In stock
Add These To Minimize Your Effort!
Have questions? We’re here to help!
Speak to an Asphalt Expert!
Have Enough Sealer All Day Long with the Asphalt Emulsion Sealer (275 Gallon Tote)
Save money when purchasing a tote of asphalt emulsion sealer vs drums of sealer. You'll also get larger coverage rates with this 275-gallon tote to sealcoat driveways or parking lots which saves you even more.
Whether you want 1 tote of sealer or a truckload, we have stock ready to ship country-wide. Call for a quote for bulk loads 1-866-399-5562
- Approved for use in every state in the USA
- Cover as much as 25,000-27,500 sq ft*
- Save huge when buying a tote vs individual drums
Asphalt emulsion sealer can be used to sealcoat asphalt surfaces in all 50 of the United States.
How to Apply Asphalt Emulsion Sealer
This product can be applied with an AK Spray System, with a sealcoating squeegee, or a brush. The options provide asphalt maintenance companies with options on how they utilize their labor.
Spray systems are the most common choice with this asphalt emulsion sealer. Each spray system delivers an even coating of sealcoat to the asphalt. Plus, emulsion sealers can dry quickly in sunlight or with the proper additives, so clients can have their lots back faster. Use it as quickly as possible. It is eco-friendly and therefore has bacteria that can build and then expand.
Totes of asphalt emulsion sealer are economical to ship. They're self-contained units, so shipping and loading are simple. Asphalt companies may decide to simply put a tote straight on a trailer to go to work too.
Please Note: We are happy to offer FREE SHIPPING to the Continental United States (Alaska and Hawaii are not included; please call for a shipping quote.) Residential, limited access, lift-gate, and deliveries to remote areas will be subject to extra fees. An additional $150 per pallet is also required for West coast shipments - Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.
Reminder for the Season: As we enter the winter, please be advised that our sealer is a no-freeze product. Any exposure to below-freezing temperatures will render this product unusable. If the product has been exposed to freezing temperatures, returns will not be accepted for credits.
*When using a sealcoat sprayer, our product provides a coverage of 100 square feet per gallon for a single coat or 100 square feet per 2 gallons for a double spray. Please note that when applying the sealcoat manually, the coverage will be lower, ranging from 50 to 60 square feet per gallon for hand application.
Have questions? We’re here to help!
Speak to an Asphalt Expert!
|Ready To Ship||Yes|
|Shipping Weight||2900 lbs|
|Water %||53 Max, 48 Min|
|Non-Volatile %||52 Max, 47 Min|
|Ash %||39 Max, 35 Min|
|Sp. Gr. @ 77°||1.29 Max, 1.19 Min|
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- 5 star to AK staffThe emulsion works perfect and I give 5 star to AK staff, they answer all my question in no time.
- Very happy we found the company.Very good product, will likely order the five gallon buckets next time vs. the tote as we do not have a spray wand. The convenience of the buckets would be worth a few extra bucks. Speedy delivery.
- Very good product volume pricingI was very happy with this product and pricing
I have been buying a lot of products lately and asphalt kingdom makes it easy
Start your Asphalt Maintenance Business just like Judd did!
Our founder, Judd Burdon, started in the asphalt business by sealcoating driveways and parking lots. It's a great niche service that helps prolong the lifespan of the pavement, and makes it look great. Click to add the Make it A Business resources to your spray system order, absolutely free:
- Role-Practice Video: Judd Burdon walks you through how to pitch sealcoating to prospects, including the questions you should ask them and the most likely questions they will have for you. Learn from the master!
- Phone Script: Swipe this powerful phone script and convert customers faster when you're prospecting. Use it yourself or hire someone to generate jobs while you're out working.
- Social Media Templates: Just add your logos to these great-looking graphics, post on your social media, and spread the word about your sealcoating business. You'll love the action you see from these lead generating images!
- Sealcoating Proposal Template: Use this proven template to fill in, print off and present to prospects. When your business looks professional, you can charge more for your services.
- Access to the AK Round Table: Want to join a group of like-minded people on a journey to build their own asphalt maintenance empire? Get access to our weekly Zoom meeting and get answers to your most pressing questions.
Starting an asphalt maintenance business can be scary if you don't have the resources you need to succeed. Let us do the heavy lifting for you. Make It A Biz!
How many square feet does the sealer cover?
We carry commercial-grade DOT spec sealer with a coverage rate of 100 square feet per gallon.
- 5,500 square feet per 55 gallon drum.
- 22,000 square ft per pallet of sealer and
- 27,500 square feet of coverage per 275 gallon tote
When is it too warm or too cold to apply sealer?
How long does sealer need to dry before it rains?
How long does it need to dry before I do a second coat?
Should I dilute my sealer?
How to mix the sealer in the 275-gallon tote?
I'm getting foam on top of my sealer.
The cause of this is over-agitating the sealer. Only recirculate your sealer for 2-3 minutes max at the beginning of the day and maybe for a minute at the beginning of each job.
My system is not agitating.
You get this when the sealer is too thick and the pump cannot create a prime to circulate the sealer. Dilute it properly to achieve 20 to 30% water dilution.
Use a dipstick to check the level of your sealer at the end of the day and the next time you use your system, just in case of water evaporation (if the levels are different, add enough water to regain the previous sealer level).
Another possible reason could involve the system's ball valve. On the output part of the pump, there's a ball valve that allows you to redirect the sealer to the top of the tank or to the spray gun. If that ball valve is constantly or permanently broken to the spray gun, you wouldn't get recirculation.
What is the storage temperature of the Asphalt Emulsion Sealer?
How do I remove or clean off the sealer stain when it dried out?
How do you agitate the sealer inside a tote?
There are 4 ways to mix sealer inside a tote prior to application or transfer to your sealcoat tank:
1. Use one of our portable spray systems to connect to the tote's suction port and the tote's return feed. Recirculate the sealer for 4 to 5 minutes.
2. Use a compressor with a long 6’ lance to stick down in the top port of the tote. Push the air from the compressor throughout the bottom of the tote to bubble and agitate the material for about 15 minutes.
3. Do both of the above together for optimal sealer agitation results.
4. Use an IBC electrical tote mixer that is mounted on top of the tote. The mixer has a long shaft with a mixer head on it that spins inside the tote to agitate. These electric mixers are quite costly so option 3 above is generally the most commonly used.