DIY Asphalt Parking Lot Repair
Take a look at more of our customer case studies showing how people just like you were able to save a lot of time and money by doing their own pavement maintenance.
Doing the work yourself is a great way to save money, present your property well, and show how great you are at your job. That's three wins right across the board.
Parking lot repair is not something only left to contractors that are earning 300% margin. Asphalt can be successfully and easily maintained with the right products and equipment.
Asphalt Kingdom is truly your partner in keeping your parking lots maintained and looking great for many years to come. If you want to fast track way of maintaining your asphalt yourself, contact our AK Experts at 1-866-399-5562.
You are just a few clicks from doing it yourself and saving big money!
Often Overlooked - Potholes
Commercial property managers know that catching potholes early makes all the difference in the amount of repairs that need to be done long-term. If there are potholes present in the parking area, our asphalt cold patch rapid-set product will help you to fill them quickly and easily. Its unique chemical makeup means that it adheres to the foundations inside the pothole, preventing any spreading. This rapid-setting cold patch works in any season, and its simple three-step process is all you need to get the job done properly so it lasts.
Parking Lot Sealcoating: Proactive Maintenance Saves Expensive Asphalt Parking Lot Repairs
If you're waiting for your pavement to totally turn gray (oxidize) and alligator cracks to form in depressions, you're adding a huge amount to your property maintenance bill that could have been prevented. Invest in the right equipment to get the job done efficiently and inexpensively, every 2-3 years.
Now, although homeowners often apply sealer with a broom or squeegee, that's simply not practical for large areas like the ones you'll be doing. If you can water your garden, you can sealcoat your parking lot using one of our professional-grade parking lot spray systems. Our sealcoat and sealcoat systems allow you to sealcoat parking lots at walking speed.
We offer commercial grade asphalt sealer in 55 gallon drums, and 275 gallon totes. A quality sealer forms a protective layer over the asphalt to seal out water, UV rays, and exposure to the elements. This extends the life of the asphalt, and will save you money in the long run (versus having to repave, which is costly). For help with calculating sealcoat amounts, try out our blacktop calculator.
Confused About Choosing a Line Striper?
Choosing a line striping machine is actually fairly easy once you know what to look for. If you have a small parking area or this is a one-time job, a small striper like the AK Asphalt Striping Machine will get the job done fast. For line striping larger lots, the Titan PowrLiner 550 or 850 are great options for parking lot owners. The 850 also features a detachable spray gun to spray stencils without changing equipment.
For small contractors or property owners/managers with a lot of parking areas, a bigger line striper will do the job more quickly. For those who line stripe nearly every day, the largest PowrLiner models are hydraulic stripers that are perfect for heavy-duty linestriping.
If working on airports, roads, or full-time jobs on parking lots, the Titan LazyLiner seat or self-propulsion kit will make the job considerably easier and more comfortable!
Again, this type of parking lot equipment does NOT need special training and it's simple to use. For painting your property's parking lot you'll also need:
Line Paint in the colors you need (ie. yellow for lines, blue for handicapped stalls, etc.)
- Stencils for marking any numbers, letters, stall markings, fire lanes, no parking, etc.
- Add-ons like grit and hi-visibility beads if needed
Need Friendly Expert Advice? Call 1-866-399-5562
The Asphalt Kingdom website offers you many free online guides as well as commercial grade equipment and products for your asphalt maintenance needs:
- Learn everything you need to know about our asphalt parking lot repair program and how you can save thousands of dollars by protecting your asphalt surface with commercial grade supplies.
- Find the asphalt sealcoating equipment that is right for your parking lot needs, and get the job done right the first time!
- Discover how commercial sealcoating protects your parking lot investment from the wear and tear that traffic and weather delivers to your commercial parking.
- Learn how to repair cracks in your parking lot to prevent the cracks from getting larger and eventually turning into depressions and pot holes.
- Learn how to paint parking lines on your parking lot and what equipment and products are best to get the job done properly.
- Introduce yourself to Asphalt Kingdom and get all the information you need to be able to maintain your parking lot yourself. We have friendly AsphaltKingdom advisors standing by waiting to help you.
- Take advantage of our Asphalt Kingdom free step by step asphalt maintenance course and you will learn how to become your own parking lot maintenance expert.