Lightweight saw cuts through asphalt and concrete.
Looking for help on your toughest jobs? This powerful asphalt saw features a 12" blade and powerful gasoline engine for all the tough jobs. Low vibrations mean you can cut longer, more comfortably. Its easy-to-start design, and proprietary air filter mean you'll use it for long periods of time without needing to service it. Features a reversable cutting arm so you can get closer to the cutting service. Will cut through concrete or asphalt.
The Husqvarna concrete and asphalt saw is a powerful model, ideal for cutting expansion joints in concrete or asphalt surfaces. Use it for:
- Repair jobs where you need to cut out damaged patches of asphalt or concrete road surfaces
- Straightening black-top and concrete surfaces
- Demolition jobs or renovating older buildings
- Cutting precast concrete elements
- Cutting expansion joints and recesses for installations in floor toppings