Potholes in roads or parking lots are a hazard for both people and vehicles. Aquaphalt is the number-one rated cold asphalt patch product: fill holes fast and drive on them immediately!
- Permanent repair - it's stronger than asphalt or concrete
- Sets up with just water in 15 minutes.
- Environmentally friendly - no VOCs
How Do You Use Aquaphalt?
Installation couldn't be easier!
- Clear any loose pebbles or debris out of the pothole.
- Open the bucket and pour Aquaphalt into the hole.
- If the hole is more than 2" deep, fill the first two inches, then compact the Aquaphalt, then add two more inches, and so on until the hole is full.
- Pour enough water onto the surface to cover the hole.
- Compress the whole area with a piece of plywood or a tamper.
Aquaphalt can be used all year-round and in all weather conditions - even during summertime and wintertime (below freezing temperature)! If used during freezing temperature, just mix anti-freeze (a salt brine or any antifreeze solution) with water before pouring onto the surface.
Aquaphalt reacts with water so it must be stored in a cool, dry place. No matter what time of year it is, avoid storing in freezing temperatures. If it freezes, allow to completely thaw before use. Also avoid too much exposure to hot temperatures as this may cause the liquid to settle at the bottom of the container.
It is recommended to fully consume upon opening the container. Once opened, Aquaphalt will dense in a matter of days depending on the humidity in the environment and the moisture in the air. And a sealed container, if properly stored, will last 12 months from production date.
Aquaphalt is available in 12 pails, 24 pails and 36 pails. Each pail weighs 50 lbs. and will cover approximately 5 square feet at 1" thick.
It's easy to see why Consumer Reports ranked Aquaphalt #1 - it couldn't be easier to use! You can drive on it in just 15 minutes, and it is permanently cured in 24 hours.