Crackfilling Equipment Package
Make It a Bundle
Do you find yourself or your crew doing a large amount of crack repairs? This crackfilling equipment package gives you two hardy pieces of equipment that helps you do your crack repair jobs quickly and efficiently.
The AK30 melter oven lets you hold and melt six 50-lb blocks of rubberized crackfiller. This portable melter oven has slide-out handles for easy transportation, and comes with burner, temperature gauge, regulator and molasses hydrant. All you have to do is attach a tank of propane (not included), fill the oven with crackfiller, and light the propane. Your crackfiller will be ready within 30 minutes and will stay hot until the oven is turned off. A handle for manual agitation lets you stir your melted crackfill.
The RY10 is a 2-in-1 machine that lets you melt and apply the crackfiller at walking speed. All you need to add is the crackfiller and a propane bottle—the RY10 will melt one or two blocks of crackfiller at a time. A release valve on the handle allows you to release the crackfill onto your crack; the RY10's built-in scraper will then smooth the crackfill out. When your RY10 is out of crackfill, just load it up with melted filler from the AK30!
Rubberized crackfiller lasts much longer than liquid cold pour crackfill (3 years vs 6 months)!
These systems are very easy to maintain. If you have any leftover crackfill inside, you don't have to remove or clean them out. The leftover product will harden, and all you need to do the next time you're out on a job is re-melt the product.
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- Right decision indeed!I'm a reseller, so far I didn't hear any complaints about this beast. I'm happy that I was right choosing this product.
- Never had any problems with my orders...The purchase was great. We never had any problems with it. The equipment works as promised. Overall we're very happy with all aspects of it. My wife and I are doing financing every year and we are planning to make another purchase this year.
- It's worth Sharing!I'm satisfied with it. Great products. Everything that I've purchased works great! It's worth Sharing!
- Makes the job a lot more easier!The RY30 Pro works great. It makes the job a lot more easier.
- Works Great!Works Great!
- It is a wonderful productIt is a wonderful product, I love it, I used it twice already and it has saved me tons of money.
- All goodAll good. I have it for 2 seasons already.
- Very good serviceVery good service
- Fit perfect for our needsWe have used Asphalt Kingdom multiple time for equipment. Judd is truly a person who cares about his customers and this industry. The Equipment we ordered was shipped fast and the product fit perfect for our needs. Judd also followed up a few weeks later to see how the equipment was working out. In this industry you truly appreciate that kind of customer service support. Will definitely use them again in the future.
- Great Company with great products and service.I would recommend Asphalt Kingdom to all in the Asphalt Asset maintenance industry.
- Super ServiceJe parle français et mon contact a cette endroit est Jennifer elle donne un super service merci beaucoup
- Outstanding customer service and contractor involvementCustomer service and contractor involvement is outstanding. They are really there to support the industry. I have ordered multiple items and will continue to do so. Thanks guys for all you do!
- Go above and beyondMy name is Jake young I’m from Kamloops British Columbia, I co own a parking lot Maintenance company called syndicate lines and contracting - we have been using action seal for a few years now! They make sure to go above and beyond with their customer service and try to provide you with what you need in a timely matter, great company to deal with whether you’re a small start up or a bigger more established company. They treat you just like you’re one of their bigger customers! Coming from a RetaRead moreil and service background this is very much appreciated as you don’t feel like your time is wasted Thanks to Jennifer and Rory from action seal for helping us throughout the years Cheers Jake
- Awesome product and company ????From my experience with the ry30 pro, it’s built very solid, I have crack-filled airports and many commercial lots with it and it's amazing. Melts 8 blocks in less than 20min. I had it feeding 1 push kettle and it could easily provide for 2 if it’s constantly fed rubber. Also, the company is super good with a warranty. If something needs to be changed they send it to you no questions asked and they do it quickly. They know that we are contractors and depend on the equipment to operate! AwesRead moreome product and company ????
- Awesome product and company ????From my experience with the ry30 pro, it’s built very solid, I have crack filled airports and many commercial lots with it, and its amazing. Melts 8 blocks in less than 20min. I had it feeding 1 push kettle and it could easily provide for 2 if it’s constantly fed rubber. Also, the company is super good with a warranty. If something needs to be changed they send it to you no questions asked and they do it quickly. They know that we are contractors and depend on the equipment to operate! Awesome pRead moreroduct and company ????
- Surprisingly Efficientwe are very happy with the RY10. We were surprised and amazed that the machine was able to do that. we are surprised that it was very easy to fill the cracks using the RY10
- Very Good MachineThe RY 10 arrived very quickly in two boxes - one 64 lbs and one 94 lbs. Solidly packed and no damage. I took my time to assemble it and it took about 2 hours from opening the boxes and it being ready to go.
I put in one block of filler and fired it up. And I mean fired it up. I had the burner up to about 5 ( just off the 0 mark) and it hit 400 ( red line) in about 10 minutes. I turned some of the paint white. I backed it to the two turns of the regulator ( as they said to do) and it dRead moreid take a bit longer, but it still melted nicely. I did repaint the damage with a high temp paint to keep it looking nice.
When I was done with the first half, I shut the unit down. It had filler in it, and the next day the tube below the valve was clogged as expected. When the filler was melted, I took the torch and lowered it a bit and used it to heat the valve and tube and it cleared in a few minutes.
I did make the mistake of pushing down on the handles when rotating the machine 90 degrees. That raised the foot and I dumped some filler. Let it rest on the ground.
I got this for home use/ maintenance so I need to roll over a lawn. The metal wheels of course sink in, so I used a dolly to move it.
Please understand that nothing said above is a complaint - just letting you know what I did. It worked great and saved me a ton of money and time.
- PurchaseToo be honest. Excellent service. Shipped and delivered in 48 hours. Couldn’t ask for better service. Extremely impressed.
- Best customer service in the industry!Purchased the RY30 melter and AK couldn't have made the process easier. Got the unit and after a short amount of time i had issues with one of the burners. Reached out to AK and had a replacement part sent out next day no cost. Fixed my issue. These guys are incredible and you should feel 100% supported in every purchase you make. I will be buying a RY10 machine in a few weeks from AK.
- Love ItI love my RY30 I wish I would of bought it earlier, keeps up with 2 M10s, 14,348’ crack sealed 6.5 hours 2 guys!
- Great MachineAfter getting multiple quotes to seal my own driveway from between $1900-2800. (7000 Sq ft) I decided to buy this machine to fill the cracks and seal my driveway myself. Now I own the machine. Takes a good half an hour to get the crack filler melted nicely. Took about half an hour to build. Highly recommend for commercial or residential users.
- Amazing MachineThe RY-30 has been an absolute game changer for our company. We are now able to complete an exponential amount more work in a day. The engineering on the RY-30 is incredible. A truly beautiful machine.
- GreatVery happy with speed and fuel consumption.
- Putting it into actionGetting ready to assemble a new, RynoWorx 30 gallon melter before giving it a test run and then putting it into action on the west coast of America.
- Nice DealTime to build a crackfill rig. Shout out to Judd Burdon on making me a nice deal on 3 Ryno 30's
- Crack fill machineVery nice product and super easy to put together! Shipped quick! Good quality powder coated parts! One part was damaged in shipping and was quickly replaced by action seal! It’s maneuverability is awesome, the video on line doesn’t do it justice it’s easy to use!
- Great QualityGreat Quality machine, but it does have one issue that keeps it from being a 5 star, the flame blows out very easily with a slightest of a breeze. I wish that Asphalt Kingdom would come out with a fix instead of offering a newer machine that address's this issue. Otherwise it's a good quality for the price machine.
- Game ChangerWe purchased this melter when we came across closing a few jobs with over 10,000 Linear Feet of cracks to seal. This kettle had no problem keeping up with the proper propane cylinders attached and made sealing the cracks a breeze! Best part about it is you can have a full kettle heating WHILE driving to the job so you arrive ready to go!
- Incredible MachineThe RY-30 has been an absolute game changer for our company. We are now able to complete an exponential amount more work in a day. The engineering on the RY-30 is incredible. A truly beautiful machine.
- Great UnitI run your ry10 standard melter and it has been a great unit.
- Thumbs Up!Crew is happy with the new Ryno Worx 30 Gallon Melter. Thanks @asphaltkingdom @juddburdon for getting it to us so quickly!
- A Definite Upgrade from our GingwayWe picked up this RY30 to work on residential driveways. It's been a great piece of equipment. We had a 55-minute drive and we left the burners on low while we travelled: when we got to the job site we could just get to work.
- BEASTThis product has increased our production and efficiencies tenfold. Couldn't be happier with the experience dealing with Asphalt Kingdom and the product is top of the line.
- Great PurchaseWe purchased an RY30 from Asphalt Kingdom and couldn't be happier with our purchase. Uses very little propane compared to other boxes as well as not blowing out in the wind. Heats up quickly to get us working faster. A solid box all around.