Professionally engineered and designed to melt down rubber cubes of hot pour crack filler and apply it at walking speed.
The 10-gallon melter and applicator crack fill machine is a safe and fast way to crack fill. No more transferring molten crack filler from a melting kettle to a pour pot. Simply light the propane burner, drop in a brick of rubberized crack filler, and in less than ten minutes you'll be sealing cracks.
- No experience necessary to get started
- 3 easy steps: Load, heat, and go
- One man operation for melting and applying
- Great introductory machine for asphalt crack repair
The RY10 is designed to melt down rubber cubes of crack filler and apply it in cracks at walking speed. Fill twenty-five feet worth of cracks in just 15 seconds. That's $10 in profit in just 15 seconds. It's a 2 in 1 unit designed to melt down rubber cubes of crackfiller and apply it at walking speed. Anyone can do it.
The RY10 comes standard with on-the-fly paddle agitator on the handlebars, which allows you to agitate the crack filler while pushing the machine. The agitator mixes the crack filler in the kettle so it melts faster and prevents blockage in the drain valve inside the kettle.
Choosing a Melter
The RY10 is perfect for asphalt maintenance contractors or DIY’ers looking to fill cracks on parking lots or driveways. While the RY10 is the traditional introductory melter for crack repair, we highly recommend upgrading to the RY10 PRO with a halo-enclosed base burner and no flameouts. It's much safer, more productive and allows you to maximize your business further!
4 for greater maneuverability and stability
Halo base burner melts crack filler down 50% faster than torch models
Saves 50% propane vs torch melter
Protected from wind and includes flame out sensor
Manual flame ignition
Enclosed electrical push-button starter
Manual Agitation on the Fly
Manual Agitation on the Fly
The RY10 Crack Fill Machine Includes:
1) On-the-fly agitation allows you to agitate (mix) the crack filler while pushing your RY10 at walking speed. This prevents you from having to walk around the side of your machine to mix the rubber that is melting. It also prevents you from getting smoked since you’re mixing from behind the machine instead of directly above the kettle chamber. It melts the crack sealer down much faster. And it prevents the valve from clogging on the inside of the kettle. Blockage can cause timely delays that prevent you from being as profitable.
2) Heavy duty bracket protects thermometer from accidental damage while in transit or during operation. You need your temperature gauge to operate your melter so be sure to protect it from damage.
With reliability and performance in mind, we've spent countless hours engineering this asphalt crack sealing machine that has now become one of our top sellers.
Crack Fill Machine that's Easy to Use
It is extremely easy to operate and comes with a detailed operating manual. Using the asphalt crack sealing machine is as simple as pushing a lawn mower or grocery cart.
- Simply open the top lid of the kettle. Place your block of crack filler into the main chamber.
- Light your torch and heat the machine up to 350°F. Allow the material to turn from solid to liquid form. Make sure to use your agitator to mix the crack filler while it's going through its melting process. This will allow you to melt the crack filler faster.
- Once the crack filler is in liquid form, you can go ahead and start to apply the crack filler at walking speed. Be sure to let the crack filler block melt down completely before you start your application process; otherwise you will be working in a stop and go fashion.
- Grab the push handle with two hands and make sure the machine’s applicator is over the asphalt crack. Squeeze the trigger lever that opens the valve down on the right hand side of the machine and push the machine, following the asphalt crack.
- The valve will open and liquid crack sealer will flow down the application spout out into a horseshoe shaped scraper.
- Don’t overfill the horseshoe shaped scraper: it will overflow out on the edges. The horseshoe shaped scraper is on a pivot arm designed to follow the contour of the asphalt.
- The scraper smooths out the crack filler and creates a watertight seal on the asphalt cracks. This prevents water from getting into the asphalt cracks, eroding the foundation or freezing and expanding and causing further damage to the asphalt investment.
If you have a lot of cracks to seal I recommend that you continuously feed the blocks of crack filler into the hot liquid inside the kettle. The solid cubes will melt faster this way and save you melt down time.
Here is an analogy we like to use: Imagine having a glass of hot water and placing an ice cube inside of that glass of hot water. The ice cube would melt much faster compared to if it was placed into an empty glass. The same applies to crack sealer blocks. If you place it in the melted material and submerge it, you will experience faster melting and be more productive.
Quality and Reliability
We understand how important it is to have a reliable equipment to get your crack jobs done professionally. We have spent countless hours developing these machines with tour in house engineer. Our goal was to create a rugged machine that will hold up with the environment that it's working in and at the same time being extremely productive for you.
If you take a close look at the photos and videos you'll notice that the quality is really second to none. The precision welds are neat and strong, the parts and pieces that make up the unit are all top quality assuring you that you’re getting a reliable long lasting unit that is safe and productive.
Asphalt Maintenance Contractors Should Own a Crack Sealing Machine!
The expected margins that can be earned when sealing cracks are around 70%. Most contractors charge $0.50 to $1.00 per linear foot for this service.
If you do some quick math, you’ll soon see that earning $250 to $500 is easily achievable. Most driveways in North America range from 400 to 600 square feet and generally have 100+ feet worth of cracks. Parking lots have even more making this an excellent opportunity to add an additional monetization vertical to your business.
If you’ve used liquid pour crack sealants you know that the quality is substandard to that of solid hot pour rubberized. Generally, liquid pour is water-based and only lasts for 6 months to a year. Homeowners generally use it. Solid hot pour lasts for up to three years and is recommended for contractors to use as its quality and lifespan is much better. The rubber based compounds in the material have oil based properties which allow for better bonding to the crack walls and takes way longer to breakdown compared to water-based.
Whether you’re maintaining your asphalt parking lot yourself of providing asphalt maintenance services as a Contractor, we’ve developed a detailed crack sealing repair guide that will guide you through the step-by-step crack repair process that will give you the best results.
We understand that you need quality sealcoating equipment and supplies to get the job done right. We don’t want you in the fog trying to figure things out. Our expert team at Asphalt Kingdom will help advise you on your project and make sure you’re selecting the right asphalt crack sealing machine and sealing supplies.
For Expert Advice on selecting the right unit or to place your RY10 order, call toll free 1-866-399-5562.
Let us help you determine what you need.