Deery Super Stretch Crack Filler - 36 Boxes / 1,080 lbs
Add AK Make it a Biz Success Pack - Free With Purchase
- Make $7,200 Per Pallet
- 3 to 4 Year Lifespan
- 30 Minute Fast Dry
Availability: In stock
Add These To Minimize Your Effort!
Have questions? We’re here to help!
Speak to an Asphalt Expert!
Never Run Out of Crack Filler All Season Long with the Deery Crack Sealant (36 Boxes)
Filling cracks in asphalt is key to protecting the lifespan of the pavement. Our Deery Super Stretch Crack Filler is a fast-curing crack filler that dries in just 30 minutes. Everyone can drive on it virtually immediately.
- Commercial-grade crack filler used by airports country-wide
- Save money when buying a complete pallet of asphalt crack filler vs 1/2 pallet. Call to save: 1-866-399-5562
- 10-year shelf life. Store and use it as needed
Deery Super Stretch parking lot crack filler is easy to use. Just place the 30-lb bag directly in a direct-fire melter or oil-jacketed melter, heat to 380-400°F, and go!
Applying Deery Super Stretch Crack Filler
Deery Superstretch crack sealers are suitable for pavements 40°F (4°C) in temperature or warmer. Once the product has reached the right melting temperature, use a melter-applicator like our RY10 or RY10 Pro, RY10 Elite. A larger melting machine and putting some product in a crack pour pot to apply is also an option.
The crack filler can be used in high-heat situations like deserts. But it has also been proven to stay flexible down to -0°F. That's a great range, and it guarantees fixes will hold through all types of weather.
We do not recommend leaving the crack filler simmering at high heat for long periods of time. It can be cooled and reheated as needed, but prolonged heating can damage the sealer.
Use Deery Super Stretch Crack Filler the same places the pros use it:
- City streets
- Parking lots
- Asphalt joints to new pavement
The asphalt crack filler is perfect for areas that receive a lot of ice and snow. Plus, it's highly waterproof and salt-resistant. Use it on any asphalt cracks or joints up to 1.5" wide. With wider cracks, take a look at our patching and pothole options.
This is a half pallet listing. If more crack filler is necessary, give Asphalt Kingdom a call and see how we can help. Our team of experts would love to help find the correct quantity and shipping solution.
We ship the best asphalt driveway crack fillers to your place of business. Send us an email or give us a call for more information.
Note: We are happy to offer FREE SHIPPING to the Continental United States (Alaska and Hawaii are not included; please call for a shipping quote.) Residential, limited access, lift-gate, and deliveries to remote areas will be subject to extra fees. An additional $150 per pallet is also required for West coast shipments - Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.
Have questions? We’re here to help!
Speak to an Asphalt Expert!
|Ready To Ship||Yes|
|Shipping Weight||1220 lbs|
|Flow @ 140°F (60°C)||1 mm maximum|
|Low Temperature Flexibility||Pass @ 0°F (-18°C)|
|Softening Point||200°F (93°C) minimum|
|Curing Time||30 minutes maximum|
|Recommended Application Temperature||380 - 400°F (193 - 204°C) *|
|Maximum Heating Temperature||400°F (204°C)|
|Warranty||Manufacturer warrants that these products meet applicable ASTM, AASHTO, Federal or State specifications at time of shipment. Techniques used for the preparation of the cracks and joints prior to sealing or filling are beyond our control as are the use and application of the products; therefore, manufacturer shall not be responsible for improperly applied or misused products.|
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- We could not be happier!We could not be happier with our business relationship with Asphalt Kingdom. The products are top quality and the customer service is excellent. Thanks guys.
- Crackfilling and Sealcoating are really simpleEverything is fine. It took me a little bit of a learning curve. The videos on the website are really helpful for a starter like me. I realize that Crackfilling and Sealcoating are really simple. You just need to get the right equipment for you. I'm happy with my purchase looking forward to doing more business with you in the future
- We love the product...We love the product. We use it around our facility just doing maintenance on concrete and asphalt. So far the repairs are holding up pretty well!
- It's worth Sharing!I'm satisfied with it. Great products. Everything that I've purchased works great! It's worth Sharing!
- Will order soon!The RY10 PRO worked well and the crack sealers helped us have it sealed. We will just wait for the time that we need to seal again.
- Great Quality & ServiceFantastic product, and service. Pallets always arrive within days of ordering and the quality of the crack filler is superb. We order from Asphalt Kingdom exclusively.
- I'm totally happy with itI'm totally happy with it. In fact I just got you recommending this product to somebody else, another property owner here. I know he'll be placing an order this winter.
- Wonderful ServiceGlenn is the bomb!!!! Thank you for your wonderful service!
- Deery works perfectThe Deery works perfect and arrived on time with no problem.
- Expectations metThe experience has met our expectations.
- Works Great!Works Great!
- It's better than what other peopleI think it's good and the sealer itself I think it's better than what other people have used in the past.
- I was about to order moreSounds fine, as a matter of fact I was about to order more.
- Great service and follow upThanks for the great service
- great productProduct is great to work with
- Fast shippingWe ordered on May 2nd and received our shipment on May 8th. Appreciate the fast shipment and we will be ordering from you again.
Start your Asphalt Maintenance Business with the most in-demand service!
Looking at doing crack repair as a business? Make your success inevitable with these valuable add-ons, yours free with purchase at Asphalt Kingdom!
- Role-Playing Video with Judd Burdon: find out exactly what to say when you pitch your business to customers, and how to answer their most common objections.
- Crack Filling Proposal Template: a professionally designed form that you can fill in and print off — convert more business when you look pro from the get-go.
- Customizable Social Media Templates: swipe these great graphics and post them on your Facebook or Google My Business pages — get valuable leads with these proven templates!
- Phone Script written by Judd Burdon for you or your sales team to use when prospecting new business.
- Exclusive Access to AK Round Table Meetings: join us on a weekly Zoom call and get answers to any questions you have about your business.
You don't need to spend valuable time learning in the school of hard knocks — take advantage of the experience we've gained helping 1000s of clients start their own business.
Just click 'Make it a Biz' when you add this product to the cart, and we'll send you all of the above absolutely free. Welcome to your asphalt kingdom.
How many linear feet does the crack fill cover?
- 6.7 linear ft of coverage per pound of crackfiller. This means you get 200 linear ft per 30 LBS box of crackfiller.
- 7,200 linear feet per half pallet of thirty six 30 LBS boxes
- 15,000 linear feet with a pallet including seventy five 30 LBS boxes.
What should the pavement temperature be to crack fill?
What temperature does the crackfiller need to be to flow?
How long can I keep unopened crack sealant?
I have left over tar in my machine. Is it okay to leave it there and reheat it at a later time?
How soon can you drive on newly filled cracks?
If the weather is really hot, should I still be crack filling?
What type of sand can I put on top of the cracks if traffic needs to drive on it and it is not completely hardened yet?
Once the temperature hits 380 on the RY10 pro, how do I stop it from getting hotter?
After applying crackfill, how soon can you seal coat?
How many gallons of material does each "block" of rubber melt down to?
Each box of rubberized crack filler contains a 30-lb. cube.
When melted, each cube yields about 3.6 gallons of liquefied rubber crackfill. This means that if you own a RY10 Pro, you will need about 3 cubes to fill the 10-gallon capacity of this melter applicator.