RY10 Elite Crackfill Melter Applicator
- Heat crackfill with less propane
- Easier loading & unloading
- 1-year warranty
Availability: In stock
Have questions? We’re here to help!
Speak to an Asphalt Expert!
If you're tired of using equipment that was invented decades ago and you're ready for real change, you have to check this parking lot crack sealer machine applicator out. We went out in the field and re-thought crack filling from the ground up so we can give you the best asphalt driveway crack filler there is.
- The most ergonomic blacktop crack filler melter on the market
- Virtually un-cloggable RynoValve
- Heat crackfill faster, with less propane
Some of the incredible features and improvements of the RY10 ELITE asphalt crack filling equipment include:
- No more clogs! RynoValve keeps crack sealant inside the kettle, not in the valve. This means it is virtually drip free and can easily be removed and dipped in a solvent for easy future maintenance.
- Stainless Steel: RynoValve is the industry’s first valve that doesn't require any pre-heat saving users from having to torch their valve before or during jobs.
- The spreader shoe is designed to spread crack sealer both forward and reverse. No more puddling!
- The redesigned shoe is narrower, so you leave a narrower strip of sealant on the pavement.
- Relocated to the rear of the kettle for greater operator visibility and sensitive controls relocated for increased reliability
- RynoDash places burner ignition and control at your finger tips and allows you to precisely monitor kettle temperature via a brand new digital display panel
- This parking lot crack sealer machine's redesigned handle bars can be easily adjusted from 35"-42" for users of all heights
- Adjustable valve control distance and resistance reduce operator fatigue
- Redesigned 'on-the-fly' agitation pulls all the asphalt crack filling equipment's controls closer together to improve operator posture changes
- Redesigned and optimized blacktop crack filler kettle reduces heat loss, supports 3 sided loading, has a latchable lid and will hold 2*30lb blocks of crack fill from empty
- Tilted forward so in the case of overloading with crack sealer it spills away from the operator
- RynoLifts added to the front of the kettle to make it super easy for two people to load on truck or trailer
- Redesigned propane shelf increases the air gap between the propane tank and kettle
- 2-ton ratchet straps to secure your propane tank
- The sealed burner is equipped with a CSA / UL approved flameout sensor which detects flameouts commonly caused by wind and prevents fuel from flowing to the burner.
- Fully equipped with CSA/UL approved regulator to provide precise control over fuel flow to the kettle.
- Standard accessories torch + hose management and new holster added for convenience
- Polished billet aluminum bar ends, thermometer bezel and lifts combine with a rugged black powder coat and stainless hardware to provide a professional appearance and durability
Asphalt Kingdom is your premier source for the RY10 Elite Crackfill Melter Applicator and other crack filler machines. Chat with us if you wish to know more about this crack sealer melter and other asphalt maintenance products we offer.
What's the difference between the RY10 PRO and the RY10 Elite?
Follow along with Judd Burdon on this crack repair cart assembly video with unboxing and how to assemble the RY10 Elite or RY10 Pro.
“DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! I can't begin to tell you just how HONEST and FRIENDLY these people are. I spoke with Glenn Teano. A very down to earth type of guy. Easy to talk to and let me say that I had some concerns and he didn't hesitate to straighten them out quickly. I ordered the Ryno Worx 10 ELITE crack machine. I can tell you that there was no lying or stretching the truth when he described this machine to me. This machine is all that he said it would be and it was delivered fast and exactly as he said it would be. I described this machine as "The Cadillac" of all crack filler machines that I have ever had the opportunity to own. I don't write these things about companies that don't deserve them and I can't say enough about this company. THANK YOU ASPHALT KINGDOM For your HONESTY and your GREAT PRODUCTS! You are certainly a SCHOLAR in my eyes! America Needs More Honest Companies Like Yours!!!! I GIVE YOU 10 STARS ALL DAY LONG!!”
–Norm Hayward, Owner of Tough Seal LLC
Have questions? We’re here to help!
Speak to an Asphalt Expert!
|Ready To Ship||Yes|
|Shipping Dimensions||Box 1: 39" x 26" x 8"|
Box 2: 29" x 21" x 19"
|Shipping Weight||Box 1: 60 lbs|
Box 2: 125 lbs
Total: 185 lbs
|Fluid Capacity||12.5 US Gallons|
|Kettle Steel Thickness||14 gauge|
|Assembled Dimensions||49.9" x 29.3" x 48.8"|
|Empty Weight||167.8 lbs / 76.3 kg|
|Max Capacity Weight||290.3 lbs / 132.0 kg|
|Max Fuel Pressure||5 psi|
|Burner Type||50,000 BTU/hr|
Sealed Cast Iron Burner
|Valve Type||1.25" RynoValve™|
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- Speechless (In a good way)I never leave a review, but this product deserves it! Besides being great overall product, I was most impressed by the packaging. Everything came so organized and detailed, bolts packaged by step to where it would put any IKEA furniture to shame. My 4 year old could of assembled it with ease and i might just let him on the next one. Good job guys.
- RY10 Elite's working goodRY10 Elite's working good
- Machine is easy to use and well builtOur company was in need of a crack fill machine and reached out to Asphalt Kingdom for advice. Rory took the time to help me understand all of their products, how they work, and what would work best for our needs. We ended up purchasing the RY10 Elite Crackfill Melter Applicator Machine and it has worked perfectly. The design of the machine makes it easy to use and it is well built. I am looking forward to using it for many years to come. Thank you Rory!
- Fit perfect for our needsWe have used Asphalt Kingdom multiple time for equipment. Judd is truly a person who cares about his customers and this industry. The Equipment we ordered was shipped fast and the product fit perfect for our needs. Judd also followed up a few weeks later to see how the equipment was working out. In this industry you truly appreciate that kind of customer service support. Will definitely use them again in the future.
- Works flawlessly, Beats my old machine.Love the machine best ever I owned. Easy to use especially on windy days. Better than the machine was the excellent customer service.Highly recommend it.
- Pro eliteGreat experience right from the second the sales rep answered the phone.
Very professional, answered all my questions very knowledgeable and we had a few laughs as well
The delivery was gonna take atleast 7 days but I'm the type of person that when I purchase something I want it NOW LOL. I paid a little for an expedite shipping. Ordered the pro elite o Wednesday around 4pm was told I would receive this item Monday and received it a day and a half later.
Very easy to put together as I Read morewatched the video from Judd on YouTube
Takes about 25 to 30 min
I love the pro elite meter and highly recommend this product
Made my money all back from doing 2 jobs
No more bending over trying to fill cracks in anymore
I would like to thank my sales rep again for giving me such a great experience from the second he answered
And most of all thank you Judd for all you do for us..
- ExcellentExcellent quality and customer service. Had a small problem with the shipping of the machine. AK was on it and we are in business. Thanks again
- Real HappyThe best rubber I have every used! I bought the RY30 Gallon melter and the RY10 Elite. Walk-behinds are famous for being a pain – these are a great combination. They really work nice. I’m almost through my first pallet of rubber and I’m real happy with everything.
- Great Equipment! Works Great!I'm very happy and satisfied with the equipment. It works great! Very easy to use.
- It's Elite DayWe are lucky enough to get serial numbers 0001, 0002 and 0003! Excited to try out the new RY10 Elites!
- Love themWe have 3 of these and absolutely love them.
- Amazing the amount of propane saved using this tar podSaves me a lot of time and money, absolutely love it. Bought two of them and wish we could have gotten delivery earlier in the season
To make it a little easier to control the flow of the crackfill:
- Lower the temperature of the kettle and it will cause the rubber to flow more slowly.
- Lengthen the control arm for the valve by adjusting the turnbuckle. That way, you will be able to have the handle closer to the handlebars, and your hand will be more closed, which should provide more control for the valve operation.
It's good to clean it out completely after 5 uses; otherwise there is a possibility of charring rubber in areas where there may be multiple layers of rubber built up.
To clean it, heat it up and scrape it out with a scraper on a broom handle. Then start fresh with a brand new box of crackfill.
How To Identify RynoWorx Melter Applicator and Features