If you're tired of using equipment that was invented decades ago and you're ready for real change, you have to check this melter applicator out. We went out in the field and re-thought crack filling from the ground up. Some of the incredible features and improvements of the RY10 ELITE include:
- No more clogs! RynoValve keeps crack sealant inside the kettle, not in the valve. This means it is virtually drip free and can easily be removed and dipped in a solvent for easy future maintenance.
- Stainless Steel RynoValve is the industry’s first valve that doesn't require any pre-heat saving users from having to torch their valve before or during jobs.
- The spreader shoe is designed to spread crack sealer both forward and reverse. No more puddling!
- The redesigned shoe is narrower, so you leave a narrower strip of sealant on the pavement.
- Relocated to the rear of the kettle for greater operator visibility and sensitive controls relocated for increased reliability
- RynoDash places burner ignition and control at your finger tips and allows you to precisely monitor kettle temperature via a brand new digital display panel
- Redesigned handle bars can be easily adjusted from 34"-42" for users of all heights
- Adjustable valve control distance and resistance reduce operator fatigue
- Redesigned 'on-the-fly' agitation pulls all the controls closer together to reduce operator posture changes
- Redesigned and optimized kettle reduces heat loss, supports 3 sided loading, has a latchable lid and will hold 2*30lb blocks of crack fill from empty
- Tilted forward so in the case of overloading with crack sealer it spills away from the operator
- RynoLifts added to the front of the kettle to make it super easy for two people to load on truck or trailer
- Redesigned propane shelf increases the air gap between the propane tank and kettle
- 2 ton ratchet straps for ultimate security of your propane tank
- Standard accessories torch + hose management and new holster added for convenience
- Polished billet aluminum bar ends, thermometer bezel and lifts combine with a rugged black powder coat and stainless hardware to provide a professional appearance and durability
What's the difference between the RY10 PRO and the RY10 Elite?
Front of Machine
Back of machine for greater visibility
Handle bars so control is at your fingertips
1.25" RynoValve with Drip Stop
Adjustable from 34"-42"
Adjustable distance and resistance
Forward tilt in case of overloading
RynoLifts for easy loading and unloading
2-ton ratchet straps
Air gap + heat shield
Preorder Now To Reserve Your Unit In The First Run
Or Sign Up Below to be Informed When The Elite is Available