RY10 PRO Asphalt Melter Applicator Machine
Add AK Make it a Biz Success Pack - Free With Purchase
- Safest machine on the market
- Preserves pavement up to 3 years
- Contractor's favorite crack filling machine
Availability: In stock
Add These To Minimize Your Effort!
Crack Filling Just Got Easier with the RY10 PRO Crack Seal Melter & Applicator Machine
Cracks are the number one reason pavement fails prematurely. Leaving cracks unsealed leads to potholes which create tripping hazards and damage cars. Water gets in to the foundation, causing damage to the asphalt base that costs hundreds - even thousands - per year in reduced lifespan of parking lots.
A freshly sealed parking lot lasts longer, looks better, and creates a safer environment for everyone who uses it.
Parking lots that are crack sealed triple their lifespan. Compare that to the cost of replacing the asphalt every 12 years. All pavement needs to be replaced eventually. But you can exponentially increase its lifespan and keep that money in your own pocket.
3 Easy Steps To Seal Cracks Water-Tight:
Clean your asphalt cracks with an asphalt crack cleaner machine. You can also use a crack cleaning brush or screwdriver to get out all vegetation and debris. Then you can use your RY10 Pro to seal the asphalt cracks to be watertight.
This one-person portable machine saves you money and time. With its fast crack fill melting time, and fuel-saving enclosed burner design, you have everything you need to create a professional finish with a fraction of the labor other machines require.
- SAFER: Flame-out sensor, latching lid, 4-wheel stable design, and enclosed burner mean you and your crew are always safe.
- FASTER: Melts crack sealants 50% faster than traditional torch-fired melters.
- TOUGHER: Steel design means virtually no maintenance.
As Easy as Pushing A Lawnmower
Whether you're doing your own parking lot repair or looking to start an asphalt maintenance business, the RY10 Pro Crack Cleaner Applicator takes the heavy lifting. Clients like the YMCA, US Department of Forestry, and Mayo Clinic all know that preserving pavement in a timely manner keeps their parking lot safe, prolongs its lifespan, and keeps it looking great.
- EASY: Customers from 17 to 77 have used this machine.
- CONVENIENT: No need to transfer hot rubber from a kettle to an applicator - this machine does both for you. Agitate the crackfill right from the handlebar while you work.
- LASTING RESULTS: Hot rubber crack sealing lasts much longer than cold asphalt crack filler, and keeps cracks sealed for 2-4 years.
- DURABLE: Durable: Steel construction ensures you can use it for many years.
Want to make crack filling even easier? Add a Crack Cleaning Machine to rip out weeds and clean dirt out of cracks. It also guarantees your hot rubber crackfill sticks to the side walls of the crack, creating a water-tight seal.
Isn't It Cheaper to Crack Fill By Hand?
Picture this: crawling along your pavement with a screwdriver chiseling weeds and debris out of the cracks. Then bending over, pouring liquid crackfiller (that will probably only last 6 months) with an aching back. And that's if you can even find someone willing to do that work for you! Get the job done fast and get better results with a contractor-grade crack repair machine.
If you have 2,000 linear feet of cracks to fill you'll break even on your first use. At just $1.50 an hour to operate, you're saving money from minute one. You can lay 450 per hour. Why not make it a business - it's a $450 an hour business!
Smart Design Features Make Crack Filling Easy
The RY10 PRO asphalt crack filling equipment has an enclosed halo base-burner system that prevents flame outs. It also melts crack filler 50% faster and saves 50% on propane costs. The industry's only 4-wheel design RY10 PRO is safe, reliable, and efficient and by far our hottest seller. Our contractors report that they can run a couple of days on one standard 20-lb barbecue-style propane tank!
The RY10 PRO parking lot crack sealer has a flat-bottom steel melting plate that melts rubber crackfiller almost 50% faster. This is faster than the traditional torch-fired crack seal melters, while also providing more even heat distribution. This allows you to start your crack repair jobs even faster with the RY10 PRO!
This crack filling equipment has fully electric push-button start design so that you don't need to use a striker or lighter. And if the flame blows out, our new auto-flame-out sensor will shut the gas off immediately.
The sealed burner is equipped with a flameout sensor. This feature detects flameouts commonly caused by wind and prevents fuel from flowing to the burner. These features increase the overall safety dramatically.
Don't Take Our Word For It…
Contractors like 3-decade-old US Asphalt Maintenance in Virginia love the RY10 Pro:
What Other Customers Say:
“I got this machine the RY10 PRO it's amazing! Any issue I've ever had was solved!! I also have this melter, it heats up 2x faster and I don't have to worry about blow out, or the torch falling out when I push it up a hill running lol.” – David Duff
“It's worth the extra money. I have 2 of them. They use 1/2 the fuel and melt twice as fast. And in two years I've never had a blow out.” – Stephan M.
The RY10 PRO Crack Seal Machine has many benefits for better performance:
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST PROPANE BOTTLES: The adjustable propane holder supports nearly all 20-30 lb propane cylinders.
- EASY TO CLEAN: The flow valve on the RY10 PRO crack filling machine is removable. This allows you to clean and prevent old material buildup from slowing you down on the job.
- PORTABLE: At just 159 lbs, this asphalt crack sealer machine is highly portable. Easily roll it onto any trailer and you're ready to go.
|Ready To Ship||Yes|
|Fluid Capacity||12.5 US Gallons|
|Kettle Steel Thickness||14 gauge|
|Assembled Dimensions||46.3" x 26.6" x 48.8"|
|Empty Weight||159 lbs / 72.1 kg|
|Max Capacity Weight||281.5 lbs / 127.7 kg|
|Max Fuel Pressure||5 psi|
|Burner Type||50,000 BTU/hr|
Sealed Cast Iron Burner
|Valve Type||1.25" RynoValve™|
|Shipping Dimensions||Box 1: 39" x 26" x 8"|
Box 2: 29" x 21" x 20"
|Shipping Weight||Box 1: 60 lbs|
Box 2: 125 lbs
Total: 185 lbs
What's the difference between the RY10 Pro and the base model RY10?
4 for greater maneuverability and stability
Halo base burner melts crack filler down 50% faster than torch models
Saves 50% propane vs torch melter
Protected from wind and includes flame out sensor
Manual flame ignition
Enclosed electrical push-button starter
Manual Agitation on the Fly
Heavy-duty ratchet straps
Heavy-duty ratchet straps
Forward tilt in case of overloading
Adjustable from 35"-42"
1.25" RynoValve with Drip Stop
1.25" RynoValve with Drip Stop
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- Crackfilling and Sealcoating are really simpleEverything is fine. It took me a little bit of a learning curve. The videos on the website are really helpful for a starter like me. I realize that Crackfilling and Sealcoating are really simple. You just need to get the right equipment for you. I'm happy with my purchase looking forward to doing more business with you in the future
- Precision Asphalt SealersThis machine is unbelievable in it's all around performance. Easy assembly instructions provided and took just under 1 1/2 hours to put together taking our time! We are excited to buy several other units soon!
- Top quality equipmentMy experience doing business with asphalt kingdom was second to none Glenn Teano is my salesman. I was approved for $20,000 in financing and I put a whole list together of all types of things that I needed. But I wanted to take it slow put a little bit and now a week later a little bit more. He was great with that not pushy not trying to rack up my credit line just to make a sale. He took his time explain things to me when I had questions he had all the answers. I just can’t say enough about thiRead mores company after two weeks I’ve received half of my order and it’s all Bill very very well top quality equipment thank you Asphalt kingdom.
- So happy with my RY10 PRO and great Customer ServiceI'm wrapped down for the winter and ready to go for next spring. I'm looking at getting my 2nd machine, ramping up a little bit. This summer was a trial basis, just for sideline. And everything went good...
I'll be honest with you. If I do decide to go with another machine, I'll definitely go with you, folks. I'm very happy with the customer service that you provide, and the equipment I was happy with it. I did have a problem with the RY10 PRO but was picked ASAP.
TalkRead more to you on Spring! Have a Merry Christmas!
- We love the machine!We love the machine. We use it around our facility just doing maintenance on concrete and asphalt. So far the repairs are holding up pretty well!
- The RY10 PRO is an awesome equipment!The machine that we got, I kept, my guys can even keep up with it to get everything crept. It's so fast. The RY10 PRO is an awesome equipment!
- The RY10 PRO worked well..The RY10 PRO worked well and the crack sealers helped us have it sealed. We will just wait for the time that we need to seal again.
- It works great!The RY10 PRO Crack Seal Melter & Applicator Machine works great as advertise. I never had problems with it.
- Great service! Expedited shipping quickly!Great service! Expedited shipping quickly!
- We could not be happier!We could not be happier with our business relationship with Asphalt Kingdom. The products are top quality and the customer service is excellent. Thanks guys.
- Outstanding customer service and contractor involvementCustomer service and contractor involvement is outstanding. They are really there to support the industry. I have ordered multiple items and will continue to do so. Thanks guys for all you do!
- Top Shelf!I started Wyoming Asphalt Repair with Asphalt Kingdom equipment and material. I am very impressed with the how great the equipment runs and how great the material works. Their customer service and sales team is top shelf!!
- The RY10 PRO is super easy to operate especially for someone with no experience at all, the upgraded features make it worth the extra moneyI've never seen a crack filler in person let alone operate one. The only training I had was watching AK's YouTube channel..This past Saturday I landed my first job ever.. pulled my ry-10 pro off the trailer and finished the job flawlessly The RY10 PRO is super easy to operate especially for someone with no experience at all, the upgraded features make it worth the extra money
- I bought one of these in the spring it is the best crack filler I’ve ever used and I’ve been doing this for 30 years.I bought one of these in the spring it is the best crack filler I’ve ever used and I’ve been doing this for 30 years. The heat up time is amazing and it uses half the propane of other models. I just bought my second one. This company is absolutely the best to deal with
- Really Nice MachineThe thermometer has a nice easy, clear display for you to see so you can monitor the temperature of the material as you're going. We got the optional torch which is nice so you can take off old crackfill or burn off any grass that's coming through cracks.
One of my favorite features of this machine is the ignitor - once the propane is on, just press and hold the ignitor button and that's it - simple, easy to use, and one less thing to worry about when you are on the job site.
- Excellent MachineThis machine is an absolute work horse. We have used other push melters in the industries, and none hold a candle to the RY10-Pro. Can't recommend it enough.
- RY 10 PROJust recently purchased the RY 10 PRO and it seems that ryno worx put a lot of thought in this machine. The machine seems to be made very well and I like the halo burner that way u can melt your crack filler evenly and and reducing melt down time. Can’t wait to try this machine out this spring! Thanks guys!
- RY10 PROI must say to anyone out there in the market looking for a crack filling machine look no further, I purchased mine last summer and it was the best investment I've ever boughten for the price, I do lot of work out on the Island and working by the water it gets very windy .And my old crack filling machine the Wind would non stop blow out my flame. But the way they designed this unit i know longer have that issue, And it does an Amazing job filling in the cracks , And know i do not work for asRead morephalt kingdom im just a big fan of this unit. And i Will be purchasing another one this season, for the price Its the best on the market !!
- Would like to see 1 small tweekWould have given it a 5 out of 5 stars but have 1 small, minor problem. The battery operated igniter. When melting rubber off from the exit shoot that had dried from the 1st use, I did not even think about the igniter being right around the corner in the front of the machine. It would not be a problem but it is made of rubber. When standing from the back you can not see the igniter. It was an out of sight out of mind kind of thing. I feel 2 things could have happened in the design of thRead moreis machine. Either the igniter could have been moved farther to the right or a simple metal shield could have been placed around the igniter to protect it.
- Very nicely designed piece of equipment ! Great Value!Hey Glenn just a quick note. I just received my RY 10 pro that I ordered last week I want to let you know that it is a very nicely designed piece of equipment and for what I paid I feel I got a great value. Looking forward to using it as much as you can look forward too hot pouring. LOL thank you for all your help in guidance and I’m sure we will be doing business in the future. Jim Reese reservice is Cortland Ohio
- Never had any problems with my orders...The purchase was great. We never had any problems with it. The equipment works as promised. Overall we're very happy with all aspects of it. My wife and I are doing financing every year and we are planning to make another purchase this year.
- RY10 PRO was goodRY10 PRO Crack Seal Melter & Applicator Machine was good. Much better if it melts a little faster.
- Equipment are helpful for my jobs!The equipment works great! I have no complaints they've been so helpful for my jobs.
- Everything's fine, Everything is good...Everything's fine, Everything is good...
- Makes the job a lot more easier...The equipment works great. It makes the job a lot more easier.
- Excellent... Perfect!!!The RY10 PRO also works excellent.. perfect!
- Very good serviceVery good service
- What a job!Used it on Quiveys driveway and wow what a job!
- Wonderful ServiceGlenn is the bomb!!!! Thank you for your wonderful service!
- The best and most helpful that I could ever have imaginedI've been dealing with them since 2013 and in my opinion the best and most helpful that I could ever have imagined. awesome response rates and awesome equipment and supplies and supoort. will always be with actionseal . Thanks for everything you do .
- Go above and beyondMy name is Jake young I’m from Kamloops British Columbia, I co own a parking lot Maintenance company called syndicate lines and contracting - we have been using action seal for a few years now! They make sure to go above and beyond with their customer service and try to provide you with what you need in a timely matter, great company to deal with whether you’re a small start up or a bigger more established company. They treat you just like you’re one of their bigger customers! Coming from a RetaRead moreil and service background this is very much appreciated as you don’t feel like your time is wasted Thanks to Jennifer and Rory from action seal for helping us throughout the years Cheers Jake
- new - IMPROVEMENTSThis new melter-crack seal machine is an improvement to our last. good to have four wheels and the gauges facing the operator. the burner style is an improvement as well. WE WILL PROBABLY PUT A TORCH HOSE HOLDER ON , BUT THIS UNIT SHOULD WORK GOOD FOR US.
- MelterNest melter on the market have the 2 ryno 30 and the 10 puts it down as fast as you can walk
- easy to useI can't believe i didn't buy one of these years ago.
Service was awesome after a few shipping problems. They sent items and got here next day. The product is awesome there are a few bugs but. very pleased with the product. Great service.
- Worth the UpgradeIt's worth the extra money. I have 2 of them. They use 1/2 the fuel and melt twice as fast. And in two years I've never had a blow out.
- Good machine, good companyGood machine, good company, good people. This company and people are probably the best I've ever seen. I even called and asked where I could post this review; I rarely do that, but, needed to comment. Get the Pro machine, much better machine. I like the built in burner system in the Pro over the torch. The machine is built like a brick; quality stuff. Each part each came marked of where they go; I usually just get a bag of nuts bolts and screws; each of the parts were in separate bags and Read moremarked where they go. I've also never seen that before. It came with a broken knob on the igniter, when I called, they overnighted a new one. I bought this machine because I have a 600' driveway. I'm tired of hiring it out and tired of doing the tape stuff with a torch. Email me if you can, I'd be glad to talk to you. I live in Colorado. Love this machine, love this company; good, honest people!!
- Best filler on the marketIv had the ry10pro for a year now and it's been a great unit. Was going to order the elite yesterday but relized it was not being released till August. That was a real bummer maybe next year. Only problem I have with the crack filler is that I have to heat the spout constantly. And that problem is solved with the elite.
- RecommendedWe bought this unit and was delivered within 4 days. We repaired our parking lot cracks just like is shown in the video. Very easy to operated and works well.
- Top of the line productI have reviewed various and many of the machines offered on line by various companies since late last year. I have a circle driveway that needs attention for the cracks or face replacement of the drive soon or live with the deterioration. I haven't used the machine yet but have assembled it and the quality is outstanding in my opinion. The burner is an excellent idea, the machine and parts are outstanding. The parts packages are marked for use, the assembly instructions are straight forwardRead more. No extra brackets or the like as many machines have from the delivery shoot to the ground level. Just take your time with assembly, follow the instructions for assembly and all will go well. My assembly time was around 3 hours or so but I'm good but I'm slow. This is an impressive product and as I see it, an impressive company. The safety features alone are impressive. I have no doubt that the machine will preform at a high level. I am in Ohio. I will be using if for the first time after it warms a little more here. The machine was delivered by truck in two days and no lift truck was requested by me. It came in two boxes and all was packaged well and protected. The boxes were placed outside my garage door. This is a winner in my opinion! Take your time, follow the instructions and assembly will go well and you will be proud of that you have achieved.
Start your Asphalt Maintenance Business with the most in-demand service!
Looking at doing crack repair as a business? Make your success inevitable with these valuable add-ons, yours free with purchase at Asphalt Kingdom!
- Role-Playing Video with Judd Burdon: find out exactly what to say when you pitch your business to customers, and how to answer their most common objections.
- Crack Filling Proposal Template: a professionally designed form that you can fill in and print off — convert more business when you look pro from the get-go.
- Customizable Social Media Templates: swipe these great graphics and post them on your Facebook or Google My Business pages — get valuable leads with these proven templates!
- Phone Script written by Judd Burdon for you or your sales team to use when prospecting new business.
- Exclusive Access to AK Round Table Meetings: join us on a weekly Zoom call and get answers to any questions you have about your business.
You don't need to spend valuable time learning in the school of hard knocks — take advantage of the experience we've gained helping 1000s of clients start their own business.
Just click 'Make it a Biz' when you add this product to the cart, and we'll send you all of the above absolutely free. Welcome to your asphalt kingdom.
I have left over tar in my machine. Is it okay to leave it there and reheat it at a later time?
If the weather is really hot, should I still be crack filling?
Once the temperature hits 380 on the RY10 pro, how do I stop it from getting hotter?
What type of Grease do I use to lube up the RY10 and RY10 Pro valve?
What type of grease do I use to lube up the RY10 and RY10 Pro valve?
How do you assemble the RY10 Pro or RY10 Elite?
What is a thermocouple? How do I replace it?
How to re-seat the thermocouple?
How often should I clean my crack repair machine?
It's good to clean it out completely after 5 uses; otherwise there is a possibility of charring rubber in areas where there may be multiple layers of rubber built up.
To clean it, heat it up and scrape it out with a scraper on a broom handle. Then start fresh with a brand new box of crackfill.
How To Identify RynoWorx Melter Applicator and Features