Deery Super Stretch Crack Filler - 75 Boxes / 2,250 lbs
- Buy 4 for $2,249.75 each and save $150
Save 70% buying Deery Super Stretch crack filler by the pallet. Ideal for roads, parking lots, airport runways, and other asphalt surfaces. Dries fast. Flexible in cold temperatures.Read more
- 15,000 linear feet of cracks
- Make $15,000 per pallet
- 10 year shelf life
Availability: In stock
Add These To Minimize Your Effort!
Have questions? We’re here to help!
Speak to an Asphalt Expert!
Unfilled cracks aren't just unsightly: They're unsafe and accelerate the deterioration of your asphalt, allowing water into the asphalt foundation. This reduces the lifespan by years, potentially causing you thousands of dollars in repair or replacement.
Use this hot-applied crack filler to fill cracks in asphalt to be watertight and prevent water from penetrating the surface. Dries to drive-ready in just 30 minutes!
How to use this crack filler
Deery Super Stretch Crack Filler comes in 30 pound boxes for convenient lifting and fast melting. Just drop them in your asphalt kettle, melt, and go! This product can be used in oil-jacketed or direct-fired melters.
Deery Crackfiller Benefits
- Commercial-grade asphalt crack filler used by airports country-wide.
- Save money when buying a complete pallet vs. 1 box at a time.
- 10-year shelf life — store and use it as you need it.
- Versatile — expands and contracts with your asphalt at both high and low temperatures. Salt-resistant.
Safely heat the crack filler to 380-400°F, watching the thermometer to avoid overheating. No need to wait to apply it – this crack filler is pre-reacted and ready to go as soon as you reach the right temperature.
Super Stretch parking lot crack filler should only be applied when the temperature of the pavement is 40°F (4°C) or warmer. You can use a torch or lance to heat the pavement if you need to fill cracks urgently at colder temperatures.
To use, first clean the cracks so there is no dirt, dust, plants or loose aggregate that could prevent the crack filler from making a solid connection to the pavement around it. Make sure cracks are completely dry before you start to apply the asphalt crack filler using melter-applicator like our RY10, RY10 Pro, RY10 Elite, or from a simple crack pour pot.
Be careful not to keep the crack filler at high heat for long periods of time. The parking lot crack filler can be cooled and reheated as needed, but prolonged heating can degrade the quality of the crack filler and void the warranty.
Deery Crackfiller Uses
Professional asphalt maintenance contractors use this crack filler for:
- Airport runways
- Municipal streets
- Parking lots of all sizes
- Filling gaps in asphalt joints
Super Stretch is waterproof and salt-resistant – perfect for winters – but it's also road tested for hot desert summers. It's a great all-around crack sealing product. Use it on any asphalt cracks or joints up to 1.5" wide. But if you have wider cracks, take a look at our patching and pothole options.
Note: We are happy to offer FREE SHIPPING to the Continental United States (Alaska and Hawaii are not included; please call for a shipping quote.) Residential, limited access, lift-gate, and deliveries to remote areas will be subject to extra fees. An additional $150 per pallet is also required for West coast shipments - Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.
Have questions? We’re here to help!
Speak to an Asphalt Expert!
|Ready To Ship||Yes|
|Shipping Weight||2390 lbs.|
|Flow @ 140°F (60°C)||1 mm maximum|
|Low Temperature Flexibility||Pass @ 0°F (-18°C)|
|Softening Point||200°F (93°C) minimum|
|Curing Time||30 minutes maximum|
|Recommended Application Temperature||380 - 400°F (193 - 204°C) *|
|Maximum Heating Temperature||400°F (204°C)|
|Warranty||Manufacturer warrants that these products meet applicable ASTM, AASHTO, Federal or State specifications at time of shipment. Techniques used for the preparation of the cracks and joints prior to sealing or filling are beyond our control as are the use and application of the products; therefore, manufacturer shall not be responsible for improperly applied or misused products.|
|Safety Data Sheet||Download here|
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- Never had any problems with my orders...The purchase was great. We never had any problems with it. The equipment works as promised. Overall we're very happy with all aspects of it. My wife and I are doing financing every year and we are planning to make another purchase this year.
- Deery Crack Sealer Works Great!Deery Crack Sealer Works Great!
- Deery Crack Sealer was goodIt was good...
- Happy with the productHappy with the product
- We like the material very muchReally good. We like the material very much so. Feels good. it holds up good and it's easy to use that's why we bought it.
- Everything's fine, Everything is good....Everything's fine, Everything is good.
- the Deery Crack Sealer's holding up...So far, the Deery Crack Sealer's holding up...
- Nobody called me back saying they had problems with my work...It worked good, actually. Yeah, it did, I like it! It melts well and spreads good. Nobody called me back saying they had problems with it. I'm very happy with it!
- We love it!We love it and I'm fixing to order some more crack patcher so it's wonderful!
- It seems to work okay...It seems to work okay. That's all I can say. Nothing else. Took the same to heat it and the same everything else. Everything went good.
- Nothing wrong with my Deery Super Stretch Crack FillerIt was ok and decent, Nothing wrong with it. It wasn't the stuff that you had before but it's still good. Would like to do any deals, by the way..
- The Crack Filler is amazing!The Deery Super Stretch Crack Filler is amazing! I'm looking at purchasing more..
- It works pretty good!It worked pretty good. It's pretty similar to the stuff I was getting from you before. I don't have any complaints about it. It works pretty good.
- We could not be happier!We could not be happier with our business relationship with Asphalt Kingdom. The products are top quality and the customer service is excellent. Thanks guys.
- Top Shelf!I started Wyoming Asphalt Repair with Asphalt Kingdom equipment and material. I am very impressed with the how great the equipment runs and how great the material works. Their customer service and sales team is top shelf!!
- Excellent productUsed it on church parking lot 3 pallets of crack filler. Tar is phenomenal quality. Impossible to rip off. Highly recommend buy in bulk cheaper that way
- Great product for the priceI had the crack filler sent to the customer's loading dock and that made the job so much easier not having to transport it during the project. The Quality and Price of product was great!!!
- Superior Asphalt Maintenance Minded!We only do business with like minded individuals. Products and service are top shelf. Order arrived in a matter of days keeping our operation running as strong as every other day. Product quality is exceptional, enough said!
- Great Quality & ServiceFantastic product, and service. Pallets always arrive within days of ordering and the quality of the crack filler is superb. We order from Asphalt Kingdom exclusively.
- great productsecond order of 75 boxes
How many linear feet does the crack fill cover?
- 6.7 linear ft of coverage per pound of crackfiller. This means you get 200 linear ft per 30 LBS box of crackfiller.
- 7,200 linear feet per half pallet of thirty six 30 LBS boxes
- 15,000 linear feet with a pallet including seventy five 30 LBS boxes.
What should the pavement temperature be to crack fill?
What temperature does the crackfiller need to be to flow?
How long can I keep unopened crack sealant?
I have left over tar in my machine. Is it okay to leave it there and reheat it at a later time?
How soon can you drive on newly filled cracks?
Car crack filler be used on concrete slabs?
If the weather is really hot, should I still be crack filling?
What type of sand can I put on top of the cracks if traffic needs to drive on it and it is not completely hardened yet?
Once the temperature hits 380 on the RY10 pro, how do I stop it from getting hotter?
After applying crackfill, how soon can you seal coat?
How many gallons of material does each "block" of rubber melt down to?
Each box of rubberized crack filler contains a 30-lb. cube.
When melted, each cube yields about 3.6 gallons of liquefied rubber crackfill. This means that if you own a RY10 Pro, you will need about 3 cubes to fill the 10-gallon capacity of this melter applicator.