Asphalt Emulsion Sealer Skid (Four 55 Gallon Drums)
Add AK Make it a Biz Success Pack - Free With Purchase
- Make $8,000+ Per Pallet
- 22,000 sq ft Per Pallet*
- Door to Door Shipping
Availability: In stock
Add These To Minimize Your Effort!
Have Enough Sealer For Multiple Jobs With The Asphalt Emulsion Sealer Skid
Save when buying a complete skid or more instead of 1 drum at a time! The property owner or contractor needs access to the asphalt surface as soon as possible after sealing. This asphalt emulsion sealer makes it possible.
- APPROVAL: Approved for use in every state in the USA
- COVERAGE Cover as much as 20,000-22,000 sq ft*
- SAVE: Save huge over buying individual drums
- READY TO USE Do not dilute unless spraying is difficult — then you can dilute 5%
The average drying time is 3 to 4 hours after application. That beats other emulsion sealers by at least 12 hours. It's possible to sealcoat in the morning and be open for business by the afternoon. Asphalt maintenance clients want that.
The competition's emulsion sealer takes approximately 24 to 48 hours to dry. Asphalt Kingdom's Sealer takes 3 to 4 hours to dry. When talking to potential customers, this is a significant sales advantage. It provides a major sales conversion edge.
That timing is not the only advantage over the competition when using Asphalt Kingdom's Sealcoating Sealer. This emulsion sealer is practical for business and delivers a higher quality seal for customers, who then become repeat clients.
Asphalt emulsion sealers can dry quickly in sunlight or with the proper additives, so clients can have their lots back faster. Use it as quickly as possible. It is eco-friendly and therefore has bacteria that can build and then expand.
This quality asphalt sealer can be sprayed with an AK Spray System, applied with a sealer brush, or added with a squeegee. That's high flexibility and perfect for businesses that are just starting out or transitioning to the next level.
A 55-gallon drum of sealer will do six to eight 4-car driveways. Its coverage rate is 100 square feet per gallon*. With a skid, that's enough to do a small neighborhood or a small parking lot. Plus, the quality of this emulsion sealer will speak for itself when showing before and after photos.
Note: We are happy to offer FREE SHIPPING to the Continental United States (Alaska and Hawaii are not included; please call for a shipping quote.) Residential, limited access, lift-gate, and deliveries to remote areas will be subject to extra fees. An additional $150 per pallet is also required for West coast shipments - Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.
Reminder for the Season: As we enter the winter, please be advised that our sealer is a no-freeze product. Any exposure to below-freezing temperatures will render this product unusable. If the product has been exposed to freezing temperatures, returns will not be accepted for credits.
*when applied with a sealcoat sprayer. Coverage is less when applying manually.
|Ready To Ship||Yes|
|Shipping Weight||2350 lbs|
|Water %||53 Max, 48 Min|
|Non-Volatile %||52 Max, 47 Min|
|Ash %||39 Max, 35 Min|
|Sp. Gr. @ 77°||1.29 Max, 1.19 Min|
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- Everything went goodEverything went good, we were able to get all our blacktop sealed and it worked really good.
- Happy with the outcomeThe product works very well and my customer is happy with the outcome.
Start your Asphalt Maintenance Business just like Judd did!
Our founder, Judd Burdon, started in the asphalt business by sealcoating driveways and parking lots. It's a great niche service that helps prolong the lifespan of the pavement, and makes it look great. Click to add the Make it A Business resources to your spray system order, absolutely free:
- Role-Practice Video: Judd Burdon walks you through how to pitch sealcoating to prospects, including the questions you should ask them and the most likely questions they will have for you. Learn from the master!
- Phone Script: Swipe this powerful phone script and convert customers faster when you're prospecting. Use it yourself or hire someone to generate jobs while you're out working.
- Social Media Templates: Just add your logos to these great-looking graphics, post on your social media, and spread the word about your sealcoating business. You'll love the action you see from these lead generating images!
- Sealcoating Proposal Template: Use this proven template to fill in, print off and present to prospects. When your business looks professional, you can charge more for your services.
- Access to the AK Round Table: Want to join a group of like-minded people on a journey to build their own asphalt maintenance empire? Get access to our weekly Zoom meeting and get answers to your most pressing questions.
Starting an asphalt maintenance business can be scary if you don't have the resources you need to succeed. Let us do the heavy lifting for you. Make It A Biz!
Additional value when you order this product:
|Role-Paying Practice Video||$800|
|Social Media Templates||$499|
|Sealcoating Proposal Template||$600|
|Access to the AK Round Table||Priceless|
How many square feet does the sealer cover?
We carry commercial-grade DOT spec sealer with a coverage rate of 100 square feet per gallon.
- 5,500 square feet per 55 gallon drum.
- 22,000 square ft per pallet of sealer and
- 27,500 square feet of coverage per 275 gallon tote
When is it too warm or too cold to apply sealer?
How long does sealer need to dry before it rains?
How long does it need to dry before I do a second coat?
Should I dilute my sealer?
I'm getting foam on top of my sealer.
The cause of this is over-agitating the sealer. Only recirculate your sealer for 2-3 minutes max at the beginning of the day and maybe for a minute at the beginning of each job.
My system is not agitating.
You get this when the sealer is too thick and the pump cannot create a prime to circulate the sealer. Dilute it properly to achieve 20 to 30% water dilution.
Use a dipstick to check the level of your sealer at the end of the day and the next time you use your system, just in case of water evaporation (if the levels are different, add enough water to regain the previous sealer level).
Another possible reason could involve the system's ball valve. On the output part of the pump, there's a ball valve that allows you to redirect the sealer to the top of the tank or to the spray gun. If that ball valve is constantly or permanently broken to the spray gun, you wouldn't get recirculation.