Landshark High Output Gas Leaf Blower
- Efficient and easier surface prep
- Convenient walk-behind design
- Heavy-duty engine
Availability: In stock
High Output Gas Leaf Blower to Make Your Asphalt Projects Last Longer!
Introducing our High Output Gas Leaf Blower – the perfect solution for maintaining clean and clear driveways and parking lots for a more effective sealcoating process. It's critical to start with a clean surface to get a strong bond for sealcoating and crack repairs, leading to longer-lasting results.
The #1 reason crack repairs fail is that people don't start with clean cracks. You will want to chisel out any debris from the crack using a crack cleaner machine or wire broom, then blow the dust and dirt away using this Landshark gas leaf blower!
Our High Output Gas Leaf Blower is characterized by its remarkable power, blowing away leaves, debris, and even the toughest dirt, leaving a clean surface ready for sealcoating. Its 17" 8-blade reverse curved aluminum impeller is a testament to its high output, efficiently pushing all debris in its path.
This leaf blower isn't just about strength – it also prioritizes user comfort and durability. The reversible and easy-to-adjust handle ensures a firm grip and optimal maneuverability, reducing strain during long hours of work.
Bumpy terrain? No worries. This product comes with heavy-duty wheels with flat-free tires, ensuring hassle-free navigation across various landscapes. Its strength is complemented by an exquisite build – the body is made from 12-gauge steel, finished with a durable powder coat. This means resistance to weather, scratches, and general wear, promising longevity and consistent performance.
With the High Output Gas Leaf Blower from Asphalt Kingdom, you're not just purchasing a tool; you're investing in quality, effectiveness, and the promise of superior maintenance for all your asphalt surfaces. It's time to elevate your asphalt maintenance game!
High Output Gas Leaf Blower Features
- Reversible and easy-to-adjust handle
- Heavy duty wheels, flat-free tires
- 12-gauge steel and finished with durable powder coat
- 17" 8-blade reverse curved aluminum impeller for high output
Optional Swivel Wheel
|Ready To Ship||Yes|
|Engine||Kohler CH395 Engine|
|Fuel Capacity||5.6 qt (5.3 L)|
|Oil Capacity||1.6 qt (1.1 L)|
|Unit Weight||154 lb (69.85 kg)|
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- Very happy with our purchaseWe purchased this blower to clean our hospital parking lot in order to seal the pavement. It definitely is easy to operate. We didn't originally choose to add the crack wand and swivel wheel, which we regret not doing at the original time of purchase. Make sure to add the swivel front wheel so you don't have to constantly tip the machine on its back wheels when turning it. The crack wand is also important to clean cracks before you seal them as well. Overall happy.