Hot Pour Rubberized Crack Filler
Add AK Make it a Biz Success Pack - Free With Purchase
- Hardens in as fast as 30 minutes
- Lasts up to 3 to 4 years
- Professional-grade crack filler
Availability: In stock
Have questions? We’re here to help!
Speak to an Asphalt Expert!
Rubberized crack sealer fills cracks and seals asphalt against water and ice deterioration year after year.
Minimum Order: 3 boxes.
Asphalt Kingdom's Hot Rubberized Crack Filler is used to seal cracks or joints in asphalt or concrete surfaces, which are up to 1" in width and up to 1/2" in depth. It has a 1 to 2 hour drying time.
Asphalt Kingdom's Crack filler must be heated in a melter-applicator like our RY10 or RY10 Pro, or RY10 Elite so that the solid rubber block can liquify before use. Larger kettles are also an option.
It's critical that cracks have been thoroughly cleaned - no weeds, no debris – before applying the crack filler. Pour it directly into the crack from a pour pot or a kettle melter. It should yield approximately a rate of 200 linear feet per 30-pound box of crack filler.
Asphalt Kingdom Hot Pour Rubberized Crack Filler:
- 100% professional-grade, rubberized asphalt crack sealer fills cracks so moisture won't get into an asphalt's foundation
- 200 linear feet of coverage per 30-lb box of hot pour crack fill
- Dries and hardens fast – 30 minutes!
- Ships directly to businesses and homes
- Stays firm and black for 3-4 years
- Non-flammable at temperatures under 400°F
- 10-year shelf life
- Works in both direct-fire and oil-jacketed machines
This crack filler is the practical choice for small jobs and properties. The process can work where the operator cleans out cracks while the melter brings the crack filler up to temperature. Then it's a simple matter of applying the filler.
These blocks of rubberized crack filler are easy to transport and use. Each one can fix a small parking lot. Anything left in the melter can stay in there and be remelted within a reasonable timeframe too, so there's no waste.
Cracks are fatal for asphalt surfaces, and using this crack filler will create the waterproof bond necessary to delay repaving indefinitely.
Free shipping on our Crackfiller does not apply to the following states: Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, Alaska or Hawaii. Please contact us for the best shipping rates to your area. 1-866-399-5562
Have questions? We’re here to help!
Speak to an Asphalt Expert!
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- No complaints!No complaints! The products works great. Very happy with it.
- I'm very satisfiedI'm very satisfied with the RY10. It did everything that the sales people said it would do. I've never done that myself before. The machine was easy to use and having the 4 wheels is very stable and did a great job on my driveway. I have a driveway that's 350 ft. long and there's room for 6 cars at the top. It's quite an expensive driveway and it sits on the hill so every year and the ground moves and new cracks open up so there's always a lot of do in the spring soRead more this RY10 really fit the bill.
- It is a wonderful productIt is a wonderful product, I love it, I used it twice already and it has saved me tons of money.
- Great service! Expedited shipping quickly!Great service! Expedited shipping quickly!
- Great Quality & ServiceFantastic product, and service. Pallets always arrive within days of ordering and the quality of the crack filler is superb. We order from Asphalt Kingdom exclusively.
- Outrageous EarningsI recently bought a 10 gallon melter applicator from AK, and it is by far the best hot pour crack filling system on the market. I am now making $1.00 per linear foot when the cost is less the $0.08 per foot. This makes for outrageous earnings when you consider the amount of cracks you are filling per day!
If you are looking to increase your earnings quickly and very effectively than I suggest you take this tip and purchase one ASAP as I assure you, you will not be disappointed. Once you offerRead more this crack filling service to your clients, do about 1 or 2 cracks for free and then ask the client if they would like you to do the rest of the cracks for a $1.00 per linear foot. They will not hesitate after viewing how efficiently this machine works and demand you to fill the rest of their cracks. An extra $50-$100 will be gladly spent by your customer.
Start your Asphalt Maintenance Business with the most in-demand service!
Looking at doing crack repair as a business? Make your success inevitable with these valuable add-ons, yours free with purchase at Asphalt Kingdom!
- Role-Playing Video with Judd Burdon: find out exactly what to say when you pitch your business to customers, and how to answer their most common objections.
- Crack Filling Proposal Template: a professionally designed form that you can fill in and print off — convert more business when you look pro from the get-go.
- Customizable Social Media Templates: swipe these great graphics and post them on your Facebook or Google My Business pages — get valuable leads with these proven templates!
- Phone Script written by Judd Burdon for you or your sales team to use when prospecting new business.
- Exclusive Access to AK Round Table Meetings: join us on a weekly Zoom call and get answers to any questions you have about your business.
You don't need to spend valuable time learning in the school of hard knocks — take advantage of the experience we've gained helping 1000s of clients start their own business.
Just click 'Make it a Biz' when you add this product to the cart, and we'll send you all of the above absolutely free. Welcome to your asphalt kingdom.
How many linear feet does the crack fill cover?
- 6.7 linear ft of coverage per pound of crackfiller. This means you get 200 linear ft per 30 LBS box of crackfiller.
- 7,200 linear feet per half pallet of thirty six 30 LBS boxes
- 15,000 linear feet with a pallet including seventy five 30 LBS boxes.
What should the pavement temperature be to crack fill?
What temperature does the crackfiller need to be to flow?
How long can I keep unopened crack sealant?
What do I use for cracks 1.5" wide?
I have left over tar in my machine. Is it okay to leave it there and reheat it at a later time?
How soon can you drive on newly filled cracks?
After applying crackfill, how soon can you seal coat?
How many gallons of material does each "block" of rubber melt down to?
Each box of rubberized crack filler contains a 30-lb. cube.
When melted, each cube yields about 3.6 gallons of liquefied rubber crackfill. This means that if you own a RY10 Pro, you will need about 3 cubes to fill the 10-gallon capacity of this melter applicator.