Rubberized crack sealer fills cracks and seals asphalt against water and ice deterioration year after year.
Minimum Order: 3 boxes.
Asphalt Kingdom's Hot Rubberized Crack Filler is used to seal cracks or joints in asphalt or concrete surfaces, which are up to 1" in width and up to 1/2" in depth. It has a 1 to 2 hour drying time.
Asphalt Kingdom's Crack filler must be heated in a melter-applicator like our RY10 or RY10 Pro, or RY10 Elite so that the solid rubber block can liquify before use. Larger kettles are also an option.
It's critical that cracks have been thoroughly cleaned - no weeds, no debris – before applying the crack filler. Pour it directly into the crack from a pour pot or a kettle melter. It should yield approximately a rate of 200 linear feet per 30-pound box of crack filler.
Asphalt Kingdom Hot Pour Rubberized Crack Filler:
- 100% professional-grade, rubberized asphalt crack sealer fills cracks so moisture won't get into an asphalt's foundation
- 200 linear feet of coverage per 30-lb box of hot pour crack fill
- Dries and hardens fast – 30 minutes!
- Ships directly to businesses and homes
- Stays firm and black for 3-4 years
- Non-flammable at temperatures under 400°F
- 5-year shelf life
- Works in both direct-fire and oil-jacketed machines
This crack filler is the practical choice for small jobs and properties. The process can work where the operator cleans out cracks while the melter brings the crack filler up to temperature. Then it's a simple matter of applying the filler.
These blocks of rubberized crack filler are easy to transport and use. Each one can fix a small parking lot. Anything left in the melter can stay in there and be remelted within a reasonable timeframe too, so there's no waste.
Cracks are fatal for asphalt surfaces, and using this crack filler will create the waterproof bond necessary to delay repaving indefinitely.
Let us help you determine what you need.