When you need a basic line striping machine for pavement or sports fields, the Titan’s PowrLiner 850 is the perfect airless paint sprayer with high-spraying pressure and a removable spray gun for stenciling. Designed to handle light, periodic spraying of small parking lots and spraying fields.
Add easier maneuverability with the front wheel caster assembly, an accessory exclusive to the PowrLiner 850.
Compatible with water-based paint.
Stripe like the pros with the Wagner Speeflo PowrLiner series of line stripers. These machines produce crisp, precise lines and reduce overspray by up to 25%! That saves you money and time.
PowrLiner 850 is the ideal line striper for small-scale projects done on a periodic basis. This ultra-lightweight is one of the smallest, most affordable line stripers on the market today.
This is a great choice for small parking lots as well as athletic fields. At just 70 lbs, it can be stored easily, and moved easily too.
This model is designed to carry a 5-gallon pail of paint for maximum efficiency. Save time and get the job done fast. The Wagner airless paint sprayer features an adjustable front tire can be locked at any angle.
Equipped with a reversible striping tip, and a 50' long spray hose.
The Wagner airless paint sprayer PowrLiner850 will increase your per-linear-foot output and give your work a professional edge. Get started today!
Recommended for Light and Intermittent Duty on Small Parking Lots and Athletic Fields
- 1.6 HP
- 0.33 GPM
- 3000 PSI
- .021" Max Tip Size
- Simple, compact design weighs only 70 lbs - easy to use, transport and store
- Powered by a powerful, dependable, easy-starting 126cc Subaru OHC Engine
- Equipped with LX-40 spray gun and 1908 SC-6 Reversible Striping Tip
- Includes ¼" ID x 50" anti-static spray hose
- Designed to carry 5-gallon pail of paint
- Adjustable front tire can be locked into any angle
- Reversable Airless Tip
- Full Stencilling capabilities
- Full Spraying Capabilities
- Pressure control adjuster
Note: The PowrLiner 850 can only spray water-based paints. To spray oil-based paints or to increase output-per-job, look at the Powrliner 2850 or larger models of line striping machines.