PowrLiner 850 Line Striping Machine
- Ideal for new contractors and DIYers
- Detachable gun for easy stenciling
- Affordable line striper
Availability: In stock
Add These To Minimize Your Effort!
06/15/2022: This product will be shipped 7 weeks from the date of the order.
When you need a basic line striping machine for pavement or sports fields, the Titan’s PowrLiner 850 is the best choice. It is the perfect airless paint sprayer with high-spraying pressure and a removable spray gun for stenciling. Designed to handle light, periodic spraying of small parking lots, and spraying fields.
- Low-cost entry paint striper machine with professional striping application.
- A detachable gun means that you can spray pavement parking or anything you'd like.
- Designed for water-based paint.
Add easier maneuverability with the front wheel caster assembly, an accessory exclusive to the PowrLiner 850.
This line striper is compatible with water-based paint.
Stripe like the pros with the Wagner Speeflo PowrLiner series of line stripers. These machines produce crisp, precise lines and reduce overspray by up to 25%! That saves you money and time.
PowrLiner 850 is the ideal line striping machine for small-scale projects done on a periodic basis. This ultra-lightweight is one of the smallest, most affordable parking lot striping equipment on the market today.
This is a great choice for small parking lots as well as athletic fields. At just 70 lbs, it can be stored easily, and moved easily too.
This line striping machine is designed to carry a 5-gallon pail of paint for maximum efficiency. Save time and get the job done fast. The Wagner airless paint sprayer features an adjustable front tire can be locked at any angle.
Equipped with a reversible striping tip, and a 50' long spray hose.
The Wagner airless paint sprayer PowrLiner850 will increase your per-linear-foot output and give your work a professional edge. Get started today!
Parking lot striping equipment recommended for light and intermittent duty on small parking lots and athletic fields
- Simple, compact design weighs only 70 lbs – easy to use, transport and store
- Powered by a powerful, dependable, easy-starting 37.7cc 4-Stroke Engine
- Equipped with LX-40 Spray Gun, 417 TR1 PowrLiner Spray Tip and 50-foot 1/4-inch Airless Hose
- Full Stencilling & Full Spraying Capabilities
|Shipping Weight||89 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H)||46" x 26" x 26"|
|Weight (Empty Unit)||65 lbs|
|Dimension (Empty Unit)||41" x 21" x 32"|
|Titan Model Number||0290005A|
|Engine and Power Source||37.7cc 4-stroke Gas Engine|
|Maximum Spray Tip Size||0.021"|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||3000 PSI (max)|
|Maximum Spraying Speed||106 linear feet|
|Pump Drive||Clutch Driven|
|Airless Hose Included - Gun 1||1/4" x 50'|
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- It's working great!It's working great! Didn't have problems when it was used.
- It finished the job!It worked fine. I used it in a parking lot. It finished the job. I will recommend it to others. It has been very good in my business and towards me. And helped me quite a bit. Say HI to Rory, too...
- It worked well, everything was well..It worked well, everything was well. Since I received it, I've been using the machine, was used for personal use.
- Can't say any bad about the PowrLiner 850 Line Striping MachineOverall, it's a good painter. I can't say any bad about it. It definitely has it's cons and pros. You can use certain type of paints for sure, it's paint sensitive. But if you find paints that spray really good with it, then it does good. I didn't have a problem with the 10 jobs I did. I have pumped out some really nice parking lots when I used this.
- PowrLiner 850 was fineIt was fine, we used it for our job. We used since we received them.
- We've been using it since we purchased it!It's great. Haven't had any issues with it so far. And we are setting the parking lots as we can, when we can. we've been using it since we purchased it.
Never use stale or contaminated gasoline or an oil/gasoline mixture. Avoid getting dirt, dust, or water in the fuel tank.