Powrliner Spray Tip
TR1 tip technology provides the highest performance fan pattern in the industry. From the first gallon to the last, the line width remains consistent. Create razor-sharp lines!
Our new tips come in a variety of sizes to suit all common striping applications. With orifice diameters up to.043, tip sizes will fit into 2", 4", 6", and 8" widths.
The market has spoken, and we have clearly heard you. The new TR1 line striping tips don't require any math to read. We've switched to a three-digit numbering scheme that's easier to see and will improve and simplify your shopping experience. The first digit is the fan pattern in inches, while the last two digits is the orifice size. A 417 striping tip means a 4" stripe with a.017" orifice.
The tip flag on these tips is rounded in the TR1 style. To set us apart from the competitors, we've changed the color of the flag to white.
Which Spray Tip to Use?
- All PowrLiner units can use the 2" stripe on all orifice sizes.
- For 4" to 8-10" stripes:
- PowrLiner 850 - maximum of 0.021" orifice
- PowrLiner 3500 - maximum of 0.027" orifice
- PowrLiner 4955 (1-gun) - maximum of 0.031" orifice
- PowrLiner 4955 (2-guns) - maximum of 0.025" orifice
- PowrLiner 6955 (1-gun) - maximum of 0.043" orifice
- PowrLiner 6955 (2-guns) - maximum of 0.031" orifice
- PowrLiner 8955 (1-gun) - maximum of 0.043" orifice
- PowrLiner 8955 (2-guns) - maximum of 0.035" orifice