The newest product from Titan Tool is an in-demand one-gun line striper for the entry level contractor. This light-duty machine is perfect with a mid-sized linestriping business for someone who stripes weekly or monthly, or stripes small parking lots.
Titan had a mission: improve on its popular PL2855 PowrLiner to make it an industry-leading intermediate striper, and they delivered!
- new swing-back design
- even lighter than the 2850 - just 142 lbs!
- add an optional glass bead dispenser
- add an optional Lazy Liner ride-on driver so you can sit and stripe
Loaded with Features
The Titan PowrLiner 3500 features a Honda GX120 (4hp) . It accepts a glass bead dispensing system, so if you want to add reflection to your lines, you can do it with this machine.
The machine features a detachable gun for stenciling, or converting the machine to paint something vertical.
The front wheel locks and unlocks using a caster release-trigger on the left handle bar.
Includes a 50-foot 1/4 inch hose, a TR1 Line Striping Tip, and an RX80 Spray Gun. Everything you need to get up and running in one package.
Get the benefits of PermaStroke™ Technology
Sealed Hydraulic Line-striping System
- No piston rod or packings to wear out or service.
- No electronics or clutches to burn up or prematurely wear
- Longer stroking / More efficient priming system.
- Easy Maintenance –Field Serviceable
- Easier to Clean –Fluid pump gets cleaner and cleans faster with less water/solvent.
- Lifetime Warranty on the Fluid Section
FlatLine™ Pulsation Dampener
- Top Performance at all pressures (PSI)
- Eliminates all pressure fluctuations and “dead-band” in the system and hose.
- Pressure consistency from 300psi – 3300psi
- Lifetime Warranty
- Nitrogen-charged for automatic control
Sureflo™ Pusher Valve
- Standard on all PL3500s
- Guaranteed to prime every time you start up
- No tools required to unseat lower check ball.
The PowrLiner PL3500 is designed for contractors who work long and hard. The new swing-back cart design has a 65* frame stem design to give you more leverage. More leverage means you don't get as tired when you're striping. The 142-lb machine is light and easy to push, and includes a PowrCenter dash: cup holder, two tip holders, and a three-position handle with a hose wrap.
Use it with either latex or oil-based paint.