RY10 & 15,000ft Deery Crackfill
Availability: In stock
Make It a Bundle
Have question? We're here to help!
Speak to an Asphalt Expert!
Save money by buying in bulk! With a full pallet of crackfiller and the RY10, you'll be equipped to repair more than 15,000 feet of cracks. Best for professional contractors and property managers with a lot of asphalt to maintain.
At $1.00 per linear ft of crack filling, this is about $15,000.00 Market Rate. Prices vary in different parts of the country. Ordering more quantities of supplies decreases costs and saves you money.
Equipment & Supplies for a Crack Repair Business
The RY10 is one of our best 2-in-1 crackfill melters (check out our best in this PRO package). The propane-fired torch melts your crackfiller, and on-the-fly agitation lets you agitate the melting crackfiller as you walk. All of the controls you need to apply the filler are at your hands when you use the RY10, so your crack repair jobs can go fast.
The full pallet of crack filler gives you 75 boxes of commercial-grade rubberized crack fill. You can repair 200 feet of asphalt cracks per cube of crack fill. This pallet is the ideal amount for professional asphalt contractors, property managers for large parking lots, and airport maintenance crews. Crack repair is an important part of asphalt maintenance, and filling in cracks before sealcoating in the summer is a must to prevent further damage.
Please note: Free shipping on our Sealer or Crackfiller does not apply to the following states: Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, Alaska or Hawaii. Please contact us for the best shipping rates to your area. 1-866-399-5562.
How Much Crack Filler Will You Need?
Have question? We're here to help!
Speak to an Asphalt Expert!
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- Never had any problems with my orders...The purchase was great. We never had any problems with it. The equipment works as promised. Overall we're very happy with all aspects of it. My wife and I are doing financing every year and we are planning to make another purchase this year.
- Deery Crack Sealer Works Great!Deery Crack Sealer Works Great!
- Deery Crack Sealer was goodIt was good...
- Happy with the productHappy with the product
- We like the material very muchReally good. We like the material very much so. Feels good. it holds up good and it's easy to use that's why we bought it.
- Everything's fine, Everything is good....Everything's fine, Everything is good.
- the Deery Crack Sealer's holding up...So far, the Deery Crack Sealer's holding up...
- Nobody called me back saying they had problems with my work...It worked good, actually. Yeah, it did, I like it! It melts well and spreads good. Nobody called me back saying they had problems with it. I'm very happy with it!
- It's worth Sharing!I'm satisfied with it. Great products. Everything that I've purchased works great! It's worth Sharing!
- We love it!We love it and I'm fixing to order some more crack patcher so it's wonderful!
- It seems to work okay...It seems to work okay. That's all I can say. Nothing else. Took the same to heat it and the same everything else. Everything went good.
- Nothing wrong with my Deery Super Stretch Crack FillerIt was ok and decent, Nothing wrong with it. It wasn't the stuff that you had before but it's still good. Would like to do any deals, by the way..
- The Crack Filler is amazing!The Deery Super Stretch Crack Filler is amazing! I'm looking at purchasing more..
- It works pretty good!It worked pretty good. It's pretty similar to the stuff I was getting from you before. I don't have any complaints about it. It works pretty good.
- Works Great!Works Great!
- It is a wonderful productIt is a wonderful product, I love it, I used it twice already and it has saved me tons of money.
- We could not be happier!We could not be happier with our business relationship with Asphalt Kingdom. The products are top quality and the customer service is excellent. Thanks guys.
- Great Company with great products and service.I would recommend Asphalt Kingdom to all in the Asphalt Asset maintenance industry.
- Super ServiceJe parle français et mon contact a cette endroit est Jennifer elle donne un super service merci beaucoup
- Top Shelf!I started Wyoming Asphalt Repair with Asphalt Kingdom equipment and material. I am very impressed with the how great the equipment runs and how great the material works. Their customer service and sales team is top shelf!!
- Surprisingly Efficientwe are very happy with the RY10. We were surprised and amazed that the machine was able to do that. we are surprised that it was very easy to fill the cracks using the RY10
- Excellent productUsed it on church parking lot 3 pallets of crack filler. Tar is phenomenal quality. Impossible to rip off. Highly recommend buy in bulk cheaper that way
- Very Good MachineThe RY 10 arrived very quickly in two boxes - one 64 lbs and one 94 lbs. Solidly packed and no damage. I took my time to assemble it and it took about 2 hours from opening the boxes and it being ready to go.
I put in one block of filler and fired it up. And I mean fired it up. I had the burner up to about 5 ( just off the 0 mark) and it hit 400 ( red line) in about 10 minutes. I turned some of the paint white. I backed it to the two turns of the regulator ( as they said to do) and it dRead moreid take a bit longer, but it still melted nicely. I did repaint the damage with a high temp paint to keep it looking nice.
When I was done with the first half, I shut the unit down. It had filler in it, and the next day the tube below the valve was clogged as expected. When the filler was melted, I took the torch and lowered it a bit and used it to heat the valve and tube and it cleared in a few minutes.
I did make the mistake of pushing down on the handles when rotating the machine 90 degrees. That raised the foot and I dumped some filler. Let it rest on the ground.
I got this for home use/ maintenance so I need to roll over a lawn. The metal wheels of course sink in, so I used a dolly to move it.
Please understand that nothing said above is a complaint - just letting you know what I did. It worked great and saved me a ton of money and time.
- PurchaseToo be honest. Excellent service. Shipped and delivered in 48 hours. Couldn’t ask for better service. Extremely impressed.
- The best crack filler I've ever used!Thanks Judd Burdon for getting me set up with some of the best crack filler I've ever used! 15000 linear feet of cracks are in progress.
- Great product for the priceI had the crack filler sent to the customer's loading dock and that made the job so much easier not having to transport it during the project. The Quality and Price of product was great!!!
- Great MachineAfter getting multiple quotes to seal my own driveway from between $1900-2800. (7000 Sq ft) I decided to buy this machine to fill the cracks and seal my driveway myself. Now I own the machine. Takes a good half an hour to get the crack filler melted nicely. Took about half an hour to build. Highly recommend for commercial or residential users.
- Superior Asphalt Maintenance Minded!We only do business with like minded individuals. Products and service are top shelf. Order arrived in a matter of days keeping our operation running as strong as every other day. Product quality is exceptional, enough said!
- Great Quality & ServiceFantastic product, and service. Pallets always arrive within days of ordering and the quality of the crack filler is superb. We order from Asphalt Kingdom exclusively.
- great productsecond order of 75 boxes
- Crack fill machineVery nice product and super easy to put together! Shipped quick! Good quality powder coated parts! One part was damaged in shipping and was quickly replaced by action seal! It’s maneuverability is awesome, the video on line doesn’t do it justice it’s easy to use!
- Filled cracks easilyThe RY10 Pro and crack sealing package worked great. We sealed over 40,000 ft of cracks and highly recommend it for anyone filling parking lot cracks.
- Great QualityGreat Quality machine, but it does have one issue that keeps it from being a 5 star, the flame blows out very easily with a slightest of a breeze. I wish that Asphalt Kingdom would come out with a fix instead of offering a newer machine that address's this issue. Otherwise it's a good quality for the price machine.
- Great UnitI run your ry10 standard melter and it has been a great unit.
- 6.7 linear ft of coverage per pound of crackfiller. This means you get 200 linear ft per 30 LBS box of crackfiller.
- 7,200 linear feet per half pallet of thirty six 30 LBS boxes
- 15,000 linear feet with a pallet including seventy five 30 LBS boxes.
It's good to clean it out completely after 5 uses; otherwise there is a possibility of charring rubber in areas where there may be multiple layers of rubber built up.
To clean it, heat it up and scrape it out with a scraper on a broom handle. Then start fresh with a brand new box of crackfill.