Planning to fix potholes in your own commercial parking lot? Or do you own a sealcoating company and want to offer asphalt infrared patching to your customers as a new service? Shopping for the best infrared patching supplies and equipment you can find online? Then check out the Asphalt Kingdom store for these essentials.
RYX2X 2' Infrared Asphalt Heater
One of the most common damages we can find on asphalt is potholes. What starts out as tiny cracks gradually become potholes that are not just ugly, but also dangerous.
Luckily, potholes are easy to repair thanks to the RYX2X Infrared Asphalt Heater. This infrared heater is designed for patching asphalt measuring up to 4 sq ft. You can also fix driveway aprons and asphalt seams with this machine.
This propane-powered asphalt infrared heater is easy to operate. Just wheel it in place, start heating, and you're ready to roll. It takes less than 10 minutes for the asphalt underneath to be fully workable, and you only need 15 minutes to fix an entire pothole. More potholes fixed, more money in your pocket!
The infrared heater is designed to work all year long. Pothole hunting in the summer? Or do you want to patch a pothole in the winter? You can work any time with the RYX2X 2' Infrared Asphalt Heater.
This asphalt heater runs for as little as $1.50 per hour so you'll get more money in your pocket. Working as a one-man band? Thanks to its caster wheels and compact size, you can conduct asphalt patching even without an assistant.
Order your RYX2X 2' Infrared Asphalt Heater now from Asphalt Kingdom.
Easy Infrared Asphalt Repair with Asphalt Kingdom Pothole Hunting Package
Patching potholes? Don't leave home without the Asphalt Kingdom Pothole Hunting Package.
It comes with everything you need for a successful hot asphalt patch outing. Check out the infrared patch supplies, tools, and equipment included in the package below.
How to Patch Asphalt with the Pothole Hunting Package
1. Place the RY2X2 2' Infrared Asphalt Heater on top of the area you want to repair. Turn it on, and let it heat and soften the asphalt for 5 to 10 minutes.
2. Turn off the infrared asphalt heater or transfer it to another area that needs to be repaired.
3. Rework the area with your asphalt light lute. Push the edges of the pothole an inch or two into the center of the windowpane you just created.
4. Get your asphalt rake and rework the entire area thoroughly. You can also add asphalt millings to ensure that the area is fully level after it's compacted.
5. Spray the area with some asphalt millings rejuvenator.
6. Compact the area with a plate compactor or a tamper tool.