Titan’s PowrLiner 2850 is the perfect intermediate line striper for your small linestriping business. Convenient two-gun configuration.
Compatible with water-based paint and oil-based paint.
PowrLiner 2850: The Wagner Sprayer to Take Your Business To The Next Level
Get professional results with the Wagner Speeflo PowrLiner series of line stripers. These machines produce crisp, precise lines and reduce overspray by up to 25%! That saves you money and time.
PowrLiner 2850 is a compact, easily-transportable 160lbs machine designed to make your big jobs easier and more accurate - and more profitable!
This is a great choice for medium-sized parking lots, regional airports and athletic fields. It's powered by a dependable, easy-starting 4 horsepower Honda GX120 engine that won't let you down.
This model includes telescoping handles along with ergonomic grips so you can adjust it to fit you and your vehicle. Save time and get the job done fast. The Wagner sprayer features a large adjustable front tire that can be locked at any angle and ensure less movement.
Equipped with a spray gun and reversible striping tip, as welll as a 50' airless spray hose.
The PowrLiner 2850 Wagner sprayer is the least expensive two-gun model in the world! It will increase your per-linear-foot output and give your work a professional edge. Get started today!
Recommended for Medium-Duty on Parking Lots and Athletic Fields
- 0.92 GPM ● 3300 PSI ● .032” Max Tip Size (1-gun) ● .019” Max Tip Size (2-gun)
- Simple, compact design weighs 160 lbs – easy to use, transport and store
- Powered by a dependable, easy-starting Honda GX120 (4hp) with Low Oil Alert (Pull Start)
- Mechanical pressure control for precise spraying
- Equipped with LX-80 spray gun and SC-6 Reversible Striping Tip with ¼“ID x 50’ anti-static spray hose
- Spray gun can be mounted on right or left side of unit
- Adjustable front tire can be locked into any angle by a remote lever on the left handle; rear wheel brake included on unit.
- New fluid section with slower-stroking piston & larger displacement for longer life
- Pneumatic tires ensure smooth, steady traction on fields and pavement