Are you looking to start your own parking lot contractor's business? This package will get you started with the right equipment for the job!
We recommend the RY10 Pro Crack sealing machine, AK55 Sealer Sprayer for drums of asphalt sealer, a pallet of sealer, and 3 bricks of hot pour crack fill to start your commercial parking lot repair business.
The RY10 Pro was manufactured to our specifications to include all the features we know a successful business needs:
- Fits easily in a truck or trailer
- Exclusive halo burner melts crackfill faster and and more evenly than torch-driven melters, saving you time and money on the job
- Flame-out sensor prevents dangerous flashouts
The RY10 Pro Applicator is the pro's choice for melting rubber and sealing cracks at walking speed. Simply drop in a cube of crackfiller when you get to the job site, and by the time you have finished clearing the cracks the machine is ready to go! Fill 20 feet of cracks in just 15 seconds!
The AK55 Sealer Sprayer is the fastest and least expensive way to supercharge your sealcoat spray time. Spreading sealcoat by hand uses a lot more product than using a drum spray system, so you're wasting both time and material. With the AK55, you get a smooth, even coat of sealer that will look great when it's dry.
- Comes with a recirculation mode so you don't have to mix sealer by hand.
- Spray mode allows you to spray sealcoat in an even, efficient fan pattern.
- Includes spray tips and a spray gun - it's everything you need to get started. Plus a free drum mixer – a $111 value! included to mix sealer inside the drum.
We're also including 3 bricks of hot pour crack sealant to get you started. Simply open the box and drop one of these bricks into the RY10 while you are cleaning the driveway or parking area. Then fill the cracks with the melted sealer and you're good to go! This is high-quality, commercial-grade crack sealer so your work will last.
Finally the pallet of four drums of of airport grade coal tar asphalt sealer gets you great savings over buying just one at a time, and will cover six to nine 600-square foot driveways per drum. You can do 100 square feet per gallon.
We're here for you every step of the way as you start your asphalt maintenance business - call our toll-free number if you have any questions about this package, or send us an email. We're always happy to help!