The newly redesigned AK130 Residential Sealcoating Machine includes everything you need in one place to effectively and efficiently mix and spray asphalt sealcoat on any asphalt surface. This improved version features our proprietary quick-connect fittings: there is no machine on the market as easy to assemble and disassemble, service or maintain!
- 130 Gallon Steel Tank with 13,000 square feet of coverage
- Includes spray gun, hose and quick-connect tips to start spraying
- Recirculates sealer quickly so you can start spraying in under 4 minutes
- Sprays beautifully for evenly coated sealcoated asphalt
This machine features balanced engine power to pump pressure that gives you the optimum spray pressure while maximizing the life of your engine.
It's extremely easy to operate and includes a bulletproof steel sealcoat tank with either an aluminum or a cast iron sealcoat pump, 50 feet of hose high quality 3/4" sealer hose, spray gun and all fittings that you need to have a turnkey sealcoating machine.
It mounts easily in the back of a van, pickup truck or trailer. We recommend a floor space area of approximately 6 feet by 4 feet to install it properly. So, it’s really up to you as to how you transport it. Always remember that if you’re mounting it in an enclosed area, you always want to make sure that the doors are open and ventilating properly.
Whether you're an asphalt maintenance contractor or you're looking at maintaining your own parking lot, the AK130 will definitely get the job done professionally.
Building The Perfect Sealcoating Machine
Our goal was to build an affordable sprayer with reliability and performance that you can count on. We made it happen. It’s all because of valuable feedback and advice from our wonderful customers. We soaked in the advice, had an in house engineer spend over 22 months designing and developing it.
AK130 Sealcoating Machine: Key Features at a Glance
Steel Sealcoating Tank: 130 gallon steel construction with precise welds that have all been leak tested, High quality black paint to protect the steel, 13,000 square feet of coverage with each full tank. That's twenty-one 600 square foot driveways (4-car driveways). You can earn $2,000 to $2,500 on each full tank of asphalt sealcoat
Low Oil Shutdown: This feature alone puts you miles ahead of the competition: if your oil gets too low, your engine will automatically shut down, preventing costly damage.
Optional Cast Iron Pump With Viton Seals: Base model ships with an aluminum pump or upgrade to the cast iron pump. Rugged and built to last. Pumps at a rate of 225 gallons per-minute. The pump will circulate the sealer at fast speeds to keep the sealer mixed in the tank properly. Will also spray sealer out of the spray gun at 45psi.
Sealer Spray Hose: 50-foot rubber hose designed to take the use and abuse of dragging across asphalt surfaces without springing leaks.
Ball Valve Gun: 6' long heavy duty ball valve gun. Allows for more accurate control of your sealer application.
Quick Connect Tips: Includes 3 Quick Connect Tips 2, 3 and 4 gallons-per-minute. Replace your spray tips/nozzles without using a tool and keep your spray fan optimized at all times. Simply replace tips using your hands. Fast and easy.
Large Double-closed Man Way Top Lid: Easy to access the inside of your tank for cleaning, transferring or troubleshooting, and prevents sealer from splashing out during transport.
Loading Port: Allows you to transfer sealer from drums, totes, or other sealer sources to your main spray system tank with the use of our add-on transfer kit.
Skid Mounted: Solid eleven gauge skid base with a hole drilled in each of the four corners for mounting to your truck bed or trailer.
Why Choose the AK130 Asphalt Sealcoating Machine?
- PRICE - We meet and beat any competitive price on similar products. Call us with information or send us a link, we will show you why AK is your best option.
- SIMPLICITY - Very easy to operate. Anyone can use AK spray systems, no matter the level of experience.
- SUPPORT MATERIAL - Detailed operating manual and support videos.
- MAINTENANCE - Easy to clean with the included instructions.
- CONVENIENT SIZING - Easily fit in the back of a pickup truck or on a common trailer type.
- CUSTOMIZING - You can add quality AK accessories prior or post shipping (filter kit, transfer kit) and not limit the performance of the spray system. We recommend buying these accessories with your AK130 prior to shipping, as you will save significantly.
- INTERCHANGEABILITY - AK uses common engines and parts so when systems need repair or parts they are usually accessible from anywhere and are not "uncommon" foreign engines or parts.
Do you want to know how much profit you can make with your sealcoating machine? You can make back the money from this system investment with less than 2 full tanks!
Call us to place your sealcoating machine order or to get expert advice from our experienced asphalt maintenance experts. Toll Free 1-866-399-5562